• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to the Consulting World: Any Advice?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you should reach out to your sponsor or upline for guidance and attend training sessions and webinars provided by the company. To promote your business, utilize social media platforms, host virtual parties, and participate in local events and fairs. You can increase sales and bookings by offering product bundles or special promotions, encouraging customers to host parties, and reaching out to friends and family. It is important to balance your business with other responsibilities by setting a schedule, delegating tasks, and taking breaks. As a new consultant, it is important to stay organized, connected with your team, and always be learning. Don't be afraid to ask for help and most importantly, have fun and enjoy sharing the
ChefTom
Gold Member
Good Evening,

I've been lurking in here since around October or November. I finally signed up as a consultant at the end of December, and decided to register here this evening. This is quite a lively bunch from what I've seen and I am looking forward to participating.

Kind Regards,

ChefTom

Hey Tom! Welcome aboard!

Hey Tom! Welcome. I am about 1/2 hour west of Boston. Where are you?

Hey Tom!Did you sign up under Denise??

Welcome Tom!

best wishes for a successful career with The Pampered Chef.......

happy you're here!

Hi,Yep, I'm in with Denise. I live in Stow - between Bolton, Maynard, Hudson and Acton for folks who aren't as familiar with the area.- Tom

Denise and I are in the same cluster! :chef:
I suppose I'll be seeing you on Monday night?

I live near Sturbridge by the way

ChefTom said:
Hi,

Yep, I'm in with Denise.

I live in Stow - between Bolton, Maynard, Hudson and Acton for folks who aren't as familiar with the area.

- Tom
WOW!! I am in Northborough! Very close.

Welcome, Tom, and congratulations on your new business. Best wishes!

Welcome Tom & ENJOY!!!!

Welcome to our virtual cluster Tom! Glad you found us.

Welcome to Chef Success and good luck with your new business!!

Welcome Tom!!!!! I am now in NC, but moved from western MA (the Berkshires) 18 months ago.

HI Tom,
I'm right next door in Maynard, don't be stealin' my customers now! :D
Welcome and best of luck to you !!!

Thank you all.

You may be in the next town, but I'm sure there's plenty to go around. :)

Besides, as long as you take care of them, I'm sure they'll stay loyal to you anyway!

- Tom

Hi Tom! Welcome aboard CS and TPC! You are going to love both! Good luck! Feel free to ask any ??? you have here and everyone is always willing to help out!

Welcome Tom. I too am a newbie!! Best wishes and you'll LOVE this site!!

Welcome Tom! I also signed at the end of Dec. You will get some great tips, advice, and support! I look forward to getting to know you! :)

Have you done your first show yet?

Excited? Nervous?I just signed up too and I use to live in Ma. Western tho....Amherst/Northampton. Best wishes for lots of success!

Greetings Tom,

Springfield MASS here...Best of Luck to you...
Mitch

Welcome Tom!

Welcome Tom,
I signed in October, so I just finished my 90 days. This site is the BEST!!!! So many ideas that sometimes I feel like my head is going to explode and I go on a whirlwind of note writing!!! But, Congrats to you and the best of luck!

1. How do I get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

The first step is to reach out to your sponsor or upline for guidance. They can help you set up your business and provide you with resources and support. You can also attend training sessions and webinars provided by the company to learn more about the business and products.

2. What are the best ways to promote my Pampered Chef business?

Utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to showcase your products and reach a larger audience. Host virtual parties and offer incentives for referrals. You can also participate in local events and fairs to showcase your products and connect with potential customers.

3. How can I increase my sales and bookings?

One effective way to increase sales is to offer product bundles or special promotions. Encourage your customers to host a party and offer host rewards to incentivize bookings. You can also reach out to friends, family, and colleagues to spread the word about your business and products.

4. How can I balance my Pampered Chef business with my other responsibilities?

It's important to set a schedule and prioritize your tasks. Make a plan for your business and stick to it. Don't be afraid to delegate tasks or ask for help from your team or sponsor. It's also important to take breaks and avoid burnout.

5. What advice do you have for a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Stay organized, stay connected with your team, and always be learning. Take advantage of the training and resources provided by the company and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your sponsor or other experienced consultants. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy sharing the amazing products with others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bobbi
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Trudie32
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tensie Steck