• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Kevin Ranoldo and What is The Pampered Chef?

In summary, Kevin Ranoldo is a new consultant with The Pampered Chef, living in Fort Mohave, Arizona. He joined the company because of their high-quality products and hopes to build relationships and sell them. The Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers a variety of kitchen tools and accessories. They pride themselves on their commitment to quality and innovation and have a team of expert chefs and product developers. Their products can be purchased online or at in-home parties, with the latter providing a hands-on experience. To become a consultant like Kevin, you can sign up online or through a current consultant, with a low start-up cost and training and support provided by the company. Consultants can earn commission on sales, host parties, and
Kevin Ranoldo
Hey everyone,My name is Kevin and I just joined up with The Pampered Chef! I live in Fort Mohave, Arizona, a small desert town about 100 miles from Las Vegas, NV. I am so excited to be a part of PC and am looking forward to making friends and selling our products! Kevin Ranoldo

Welcome to CS Kevin!

1. Who is Kevin Ranoldo and how did he get involved with Pampered Chef?

Kevin Ranoldo is a new consultant with The Pampered Chef, living in Fort Mohave, Arizona. He joined the company because he believes in the quality of their products and is looking forward to building relationships and selling them.

2. What is The Pampered Chef and what kind of products do they offer?

The Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. They have a wide range of products, from cookware and bakeware to kitchen gadgets and cookbooks.

3. How does The Pampered Chef differ from other direct sales companies?

The Pampered Chef prides itself on its commitment to quality and innovation. They have a team of expert chefs and product developers who work to create unique and useful tools for the home cook. Additionally, all of their products come with a satisfaction guarantee.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online or do I need to attend a party?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products both online and at in-home parties. Attending a party is a great way to see the products in action and get hands-on experience with them, but you can also purchase directly from their website.

5. How can I become a consultant with The Pampered Chef like Kevin Ranoldo?

To become a consultant with The Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. There is a low start-up cost and the company provides training and support to help you succeed. As a consultant, you can earn commission on sales, host parties, and build your own team of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies