• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Green Snowman Apron: Replacement Option Available

In summary, the "Get Your Green Snowman Apron" is a popular festive and functional apron perfect for the holiday season. It features a cute snowman design and is made of high-quality materials, making it durable and long-lasting. It also has a replacement option available and is designed to fit most adults. The apron is made of a blend of cotton and polyester, making it lightweight, durable, and easy to clean. While personalization is not currently offered, it can easily be decorated with iron-on patches, embroidery, or fabric paint for a unique touch.
teachernikol
Looking to purchase a green snowman apron from this past summer's promotion. Mine has soot on the snowmen that I can't get off. :( If you don't want yours, I'm considering purchasing a replacement.

I don't have one, but the first thing that came to mind was carefully trying one of those bleach pens on just the snowmen.

teachernikol, check your message inbox...I sent you a message.

They may replace it through CC. I would give the Solution Center a call.

I gave mine away as a prize at one of my show! Sorry!!!

Thank you all for your help...I finally got it clean with a magic eraser!

1. What is the "Get Your Green Snowman Apron" and why is it popular?

The "Get Your Green Snowman Apron" is a festive and functional apron that is perfect for the holiday season. It features a cute snowman design and is made of high-quality materials that make it durable and long-lasting. It is popular because it adds a touch of holiday cheer to any kitchen and is also a great gift for friends and family.

2. Can I purchase a replacement option for the "Get Your Green Snowman Apron"?

Yes, we do offer a replacement option for the "Get Your Green Snowman Apron". If your apron gets damaged or stained, you can purchase a new one without having to buy the whole set again. This is a great option for those who want to keep their kitchen accessories looking fresh and new.

3. Is the "Get Your Green Snowman Apron" one size fits all?

Yes, the "Get Your Green Snowman Apron" is designed to fit most adults. It has an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties that can accommodate different body sizes. However, for individuals who are particularly petite or plus-sized, we recommend trying on the apron in person before purchasing to ensure the best fit.

4. What is the material of the "Get Your Green Snowman Apron"?

The "Get Your Green Snowman Apron" is made of a blend of cotton and polyester, which makes it lightweight, durable, and easy to clean. It also has a water-resistant coating, which helps to protect your clothes from spills and stains while cooking.

5. Can I personalize the "Get Your Green Snowman Apron" with my name?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer personalization for the "Get Your Green Snowman Apron". However, you can easily add your own personal touch by decorating it with iron-on patches, embroidery, or fabric paint. This makes it a fun and unique DIY project for the holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • doughmama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefChris