• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Green Cooking Show on St. Patrick's Day!

In summary, Nancy is seeking suggestions for green dishes to make for her upcoming St. Patrick's Day cooking show. She has come up with a few ideas, but is looking for more creative options. Some suggestions include a green goddess dip, pesto pasta salad, avocado toast, spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast, green smoothie bowl, green bean casserole, mint chocolate chip ice cream, matcha green tea latte, green eggs and ham, and a green vegetable stir-fry. These dishes will add a festive touch to Nancy's show and impress her guests.
PampChefNancy1
Hi all!

I have a Cooking Show on St. Patrick's Day and my host wants to do a green theme! Which includes something green to fix for a presentation :p ! I am at a loss. The only ideas I've come up with is using food coloring and do some type of a microwave cake, but I'd like to do something using more tools than just a bowl and stone. So any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! :D

BTW, this host is a great host, who hosts a show every 3 months or so! So it could be a little out of the ordinary!!

Thank you in advance! :)
Nancy

Try doing a search for a St. Patrick's day theme, I think I saw one in the theme shows forum.

Here are a few ideas for green dishes you can make for your St. Patrick's Day cooking show:1. Green Goddess Dip: This creamy, herb-packed dip is perfect for dipping veggies or spreading on sandwiches. You can make it green by adding in some spinach or avocado to the mix.2. Pesto Pasta Salad: Use green pesto to dress up a simple pasta salad. You can also add in some green veggies like peas or asparagus for extra color and nutrition.3. Avocado Toast: This trendy dish is not only delicious, but also naturally green! Top toasted bread with mashed avocado, a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and any other toppings you like such as cherry tomatoes or feta cheese.4. Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast: This dish is not only green, but also packed with protein. Simply stuff chicken breasts with a mixture of spinach, feta cheese, and herbs, and bake until cooked through.5. Green Smoothie Bowl: Blend together spinach, banana, pineapple, and almond milk for a bright green smoothie. Top with your favorite fruits, nuts, and seeds for a nutritious and colorful breakfast or snack.6. Green Bean Casserole: This classic dish can easily be made green by using fresh green beans and topping with crispy fried onions.7. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream: For a sweet treat, make your own homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream using fresh mint leaves and green food coloring.8. Matcha Green Tea Latte: Use a frother to make a frothy green latte using matcha green tea powder, milk, and a touch of honey or sugar.9. Green Eggs and Ham: Put a twist on a classic breakfast dish by adding in some chopped spinach to your scrambled eggs. Serve with a side of ham for a nod to the famous Dr. Seuss book.10. Green Vegetable Stir-Fry: Use a mix of green veggies like broccoli, snap peas, and green beans to make a colorful and healthy stir-fry. Serve over rice or noodles for a complete meal.

1. What is the "Green Cooking Show on St. Patrick's Day!" all about?

The "Green Cooking Show on St. Patrick's Day!" is a special cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious and healthy dishes using green ingredients in honor of St. Patrick's Day.

2. Do I need to have any prior cooking experience to attend the show?

No, the "Green Cooking Show on St. Patrick's Day!" is designed for all levels of cooking experience. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips along the way.

3. What type of dishes will be featured in the show?

The show will feature a variety of dishes, including appetizers, main courses, and desserts, all made with green ingredients. You can expect to see dishes like avocado toast, spinach and artichoke dip, and matcha green tea ice cream.

4. Will there be any opportunities to taste the dishes during the show?

Yes, there will be opportunities to taste the dishes throughout the show. Our consultants will also provide samples of the recipes after the demonstration is over.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients and tools used in the show?

Yes, all of the ingredients and tools used in the show will be available for purchase through Pampered Chef. Our consultants will provide information on how to order during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedMandy2010
  • SillyChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • frozenchef