• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site*

In summary, "Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site*" is a versatile and effective cleaning cloth that can be used for various household tasks and detailing vehicles. Made from ultra-fine fibers, it is able to trap and hold onto dirt and grime, making it more efficient than traditional cloths. It is also eco-friendly and can be used with just water, but a cleaning solution may be needed for tougher stains. To care for it, it is recommended to wash with warm water and mild detergent, avoid bleach and fabric softener, and test on sensitive surfaces before use.
redsoxgirl
Is this the new microfiber???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Microfiber-Towel-Sea-Green-NEW_W0QQitemZ120208089311QQihZ002QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Probably not. We had them in sea green last year. They new ones are a towel/dishcloth combo set

redsoxgirl said:
Is this the new microfiber???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Microfiber-Towel-Sea-Green-NEW_W0QQitemZ120208089311QQihZ002QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

We had these in this color before, I think Spring 2006.

Edit: I just checked and yup Spring 2006 they went with the tattersal towel set, they had matching small Mix N' Scrapers too.

Last edited:
oh ok... I was wondering how they got there so fast! LOL

rennea said:
We had these in this color before, I think Spring 2006.

Edit: I just checked and yup Spring 2006 they went with the tattersal towel set, they had matching small Mix N' Scrapers too.

lol...........I have the green scrapers.......the blue ones too....quite the rainbow in my TTA!! :D

pcchris said:
lol...........I have the green scrapers.......the blue ones too....quite the rainbow in my TTA!! :D
I also have orange, lime, and lemon!:D Stick around and you will have a true rainbow!

Oh - and I have hot pad/trivets in all of those colors too!

man - I thought I was fancy with my white and cranberry! LOL

ChefBeckyD said:
I also have orange, lime, and lemon!:D Stick around and you will have a true rainbow!

Oh - and I have hot pad/trivets in all of those colors too!

I have them all as well Becky, take them out at different times of year:D Everyone always comments that everytime they come into my kitchen my utensils are differet.

1. What is "Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site*" used for?

Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site* is a versatile cleaning cloth that can be used for various household tasks such as wiping surfaces, cleaning windows, and polishing stainless steel. It is also great for detailing cars and other vehicles.

2. How is "Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site*" different from other cleaning cloths?

Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site* is made from ultra-fine fibers that are able to trap and hold onto dirt, dust, and grime. This makes it more effective at cleaning and requires less effort compared to traditional cloths. It is also reusable and machine washable, making it an eco-friendly option.

3. Can "Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site*" be used without any cleaning products?

Yes, Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site* can be used with just water to effectively clean most surfaces. However, for tougher stains and grime, you may need to use a cleaning solution for best results.

4. How do I care for "Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site*"?

To ensure the longevity of your Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site*, it is recommended to wash it with warm water and mild detergent before first use. After each use, rinse the cloth with water and wring it out. It can be machine washed and air-dried or tumble dried on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener as it can damage the fibers.

5. Can "Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site*" be used on sensitive surfaces?

Yes, Green Microfiber on *The Auction Site* is safe to use on most surfaces including delicate ones such as glass, stainless steel, and electronic screens. However, for surfaces with special coatings or finishes, it is always best to test a small area first before using the cloth on the entire surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jmabner
  • rennea