• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Remember the Green Glazed Stoneware Crock from New Traditions Collection?

In summary, the Green Glazed Stoneware Crock is made of high-quality stoneware, has a 2 quart capacity, and is safe to use in the oven and microwave. It is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes and use oven mitts when handling hot stoneware. The crock is also dishwasher safe and can be hand washed with warm water and mild soap. However, it is not suitable for stovetop use.
Meigs
Hi,
Does anyone remember a Stoneware Green Glazed Crock? I guess it was in the New Traditions Collection. I guess it is a long cylinder stone.
I am still in my first year and this is before my time!

I have a HO Lead that got one as a gift recently (still new in the box)
And has no Idea what to do with it?

I would love to tell her.... LOL....

Thanks Everyone! =-)

Baked beans, scalloped potatoes, loaf of bread, great for keeping your wine chilled...all I can think of right now but it's 3:30 am lol..hope that helps

Here ya go!! :)

Attachments

• PAMPERED CHEF Stoneware Crock Recipes.doc
    47 KB · Views: 20,979
Fantastic! Thanks So Much!

I have this stoneware crock from long long ago. I love it.. wish they would put it back into the catalog. Do they ever bring back a product? I think it would sell itself. Thanks for the recipes.

What is the Green Glazed Stoneware Crock made of?

The Green Glazed Stoneware Crock is made of high-quality stoneware, which is a type of ceramic material that is durable and able to withstand high temperatures.

How big is the Green Glazed Stoneware Crock?

The Green Glazed Stoneware Crock has a capacity of 2 quarts and measures approximately 8 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height.

Is the Green Glazed Stoneware Crock safe to use in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Green Glazed Stoneware Crock is oven and microwave safe. However, it is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes and always use oven mitts when handling hot stoneware.

How do I clean the Green Glazed Stoneware Crock?

The Green Glazed Stoneware Crock is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners to prevent damaging the glaze.

Can I use the Green Glazed Stoneware Crock on the stovetop?

No, the Green Glazed Stoneware Crock is not suitable for stovetop use as it may crack or break due to the direct heat. It is recommended to only use it in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msunn1973
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • cheflorraine