• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Green Garlic

HJPChef

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2005
Hello, all! I'm new to the PC family and I was wondering if anyone has had this happen to them when using the garlic press: green garlic. I purchased fresh garlic from the supermarket, broke off a clove and stuck it into the press (I did not peel it). When I gave it a squeeze and scraped it off with the tool that it comes with, some green (I guees from the inside of the garlic) came out. I didn't think anything of it, but then when I cooked with it, my chicken had a green color to it. Now, for me it totally doesn't matter, but for my 4 1/2 year . . . she nearly lost it! Green chicken was not the hit at dinner! I can't even get her to eat a green veggies . . . lol. Anyway, just wondering if this has happened to anyone, if there's something I can do to prevent it and should I even mention it at my show on Sunday?

HJS :confused: