• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Discontinued Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker

In summary, the discontinued Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker is 10 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches deep, safe to use in the oven up to 450°F, not safe to use on the stovetop, and dishwasher safe. It is also covered by the Pampered Chef satisfaction guarantee, which allows for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
catlwilles
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me when the Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker was discontinued? I have a customer who had hers break and need to know if it is still under warranty. Thanks!

It is well out of warranty. It was discontinued at least 4 years ago.

I started in Oct. 05 & it was already discontinued.....sorry

It is older than the stoneware warrentee

Discontinued Feb 28 05. I started in November 04 and had the remaining of that season to sell them before they were discontinued.

The green was kind of nice...

What are the dimensions of the discontinued Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker?

The discontinued Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker measures 10 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches deep.

Is the discontinued Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the discontinued Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F.

Can the discontinued Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker be used on the stovetop?

No, the discontinued Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker is not safe to use on the stovetop.

Is the discontinued Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the discontinued Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker is dishwasher safe.

Is the discontinued Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including discontinued items, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Energizermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • StacieB