• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Bake In a Rectangle Baker?

In summary, all rectangle bakers from this brand are suitable for baking and can withstand high oven temperatures. A variety of recipes, such as casseroles, lasagnas, brownies, and cakes, can be made in them. It is recommended to follow recipe instructions for baking time and temperature, but adjustments may be needed depending on the oven's performance. These bakers are also safe for use in the microwave, but maximum time and power settings should be checked. Cleaning can be done by hand with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher, but avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners to prevent damage to the surface.
momoftwins
Does anyone know if this can possibly be baked in one of the pieces of stoneware?? Say by chance the rectangle baker?? I am going to make it for a bridal shower and they need to have 2 made and I only have 1 skillet.

How were you planning to saute the veggies and stuff? See if you can borrow a second skillet.

It probably will work in a piece of stoneware, but you would have to take out half of the ingredients to be baked in the stoneware.

I would have the veggies and stuff sauted ahead of time. I was planning on having one bake while I demo the other one (in the skillet).

I agree with Chef Kearns. see if you can borrow a second skillet.

Do you have the Simple Additions Large Platter? You could make one recipe ahead and keep it warm in the oven on that platter. I'd be a little concerned the stone might dry out the frittata.

Hi there! Yes, this recipe can definitely be baked in stoneware. The rectangle baker would be a great option for making two batches at once. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as stoneware tends to heat up and cook a little differently than a skillet. Happy cooking!

Can I bake in a rectangle baker?

Yes, all of our rectangle bakers are designed for baking and can withstand high oven temperatures.

What types of recipes can I make in a rectangle baker?

You can make a variety of dishes in a rectangle baker, such as casseroles, lasagnas, brownies, and cakes.

Do I need to adjust the baking time or temperature when using a rectangle baker?

Yes, it is recommended to follow the recipe instructions for baking time and temperature. However, keep an eye on your dish and adjust as needed based on your oven's performance.

Can I use a rectangle baker in the microwave?

Yes, our rectangle bakers are microwave-safe. However, be sure to check the manufacturer's instructions for maximum time and power settings.

How do I clean a rectangle baker?

You can hand wash your rectangle baker with warm, soapy water or place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as they may damage the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef_leeanne