• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Own Green Beverage Tote from July 2010 for Only $12 - PayPal Accepted!

In summary, the Green Beverage Tote is a versatile and convenient accessory for keeping drinks at their desired temperature. It can hold up to six standard sized cans or bottles and is easy to clean with a damp cloth or mild soap and water. It can also be used for storing and transporting other items besides drinks, and PayPal is accepted as a secure form of payment.
amybee
I was doing a bit of cleaning and came across the green tote that we earned in July of 2010.
It holds the dots beverage glasses or the tool turn about. I am asking $12.00 for the tote. I will accept paypal and can ship it flate rate.
If anyone is interested, just let me know.

Thanks,
Amy

Me!! PM'd you~

Did you sell this? If not, email me at [email protected]. I want one so bad! Thanks!

1. Can I use the Green Beverage Tote for hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the Green Beverage Tote is designed to keep both hot and cold drinks at their desired temperature. It is made with insulated material and has a secure closure to maintain the temperature of your beverage.

2. How many drinks can the Green Beverage Tote hold?

The Green Beverage Tote can hold up to six standard sized cans or bottles. It is also wide enough to fit a variety of different sized bottles or cups.

3. Is the Green Beverage Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Green Beverage Tote is made with a durable and easy-to-clean material. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or hand wash with mild soap and water. Do not put it in the washing machine or dryer.

4. Can I use the Green Beverage Tote for other items besides drinks?

Yes, the Green Beverage Tote is versatile and can be used for storing and transporting a variety of items. It can be used as a lunch bag, snack bag, or even to carry small items like makeup or toiletries.

5. What forms of payment are accepted for the Green Beverage Tote?

We accept PayPal as the form of payment for the Green Beverage Tote. This allows for a secure and convenient transaction for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • toaster_pastry