• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ahead with Green: Qualify for 2 Shows with Early SAT Submission

In summary, the two shows that the individual was submitting did not meet the December 15th submission deadline, but they are still meeting the minimum requirement for the November Sell A Thon.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have to say that I love the 1-15th requirement for SAT right now! For the first time, I've gone green before the 15th of the month! My team isn't sitting on their shows, they are getting them turned in quickly in order to qualify for the 2 Shows product. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I loved checking this morning and seeing all green!

Donchoo though? I actually have been doing a team incentive for last month and this one. For every show submitted before the 15th, each person gets their name in a drawing for a $50.00 gift card. Every time a show is submitted, each person who has already submitted gets their name in again ( so the earlier you submit the more chances you have to win.)
The gift card will be awarded at our Holiday Team Event, just in time for Christmas shopping. We have had a great response from this.
You can always offer a less expensive incentive, but I am doing this one as an extra Christmas cash incentive. :)

My hospitality director offers a drawing every month at her meeting for everyone who went green by the 15th. It's usually a nice product!

Okay, I know it's silly...but I just love going green early in the month! :)

It's only the 8th of December, and I'm totally green! Whooo Hoooo! Active lines, team sales, and personal sales are all a bright, Christmasy green!

Whew. It's such a relief too...

WOW! Good for you, keep it up......:D

Ginger428 said:
WOW! Good for you, keep it up......:D

The biggest thing is that once I'm green, I know my status is safe for the next month. I want those HO leads to continue!

I also met the challenge for the December SAT and have succeeded in getting the 5% Pampered Chef Dollars and three more shows to submit for December!

Chef Gilles said:
I also met the challenge for the December SAT and have succeeded in getting the 5% Pampered Chef Dollars and three more shows to submit for December!

Me too! With the sales I have so far (not all submitted yet) I have $250 in PC $$ already! My December is shaping up to be as good, if not better, as my November. THAT has never happened before!

I'd like to send out an email to my team about this. Anyone ever do that? What does it look like...you know...to get them motivated to go green!

ChefBeckyD said:
The biggest thing is that once I'm green, I know my status is safe for the next month. I want those HO leads to continue!

OH YEAH!!! For sure, we want those.......:D

I just sent a motivational email out and heard from 2 of my 6 peeps already. Excitement is in the air!

Well ... somebody has to love it!This is the first time I have not met the minimum for Nov. Sell A Thon. Not because I didn't have two shows in Nov. but because NEITHER met the deadline.Show 1: Host dragged and dragged and dragged her feet .. and still would not have qualified if not for my customer's order for a rectangle baker!Show 2: Host was not able to get orders so decided to get $150 in product herself ... and since it was turned in on Black Friday, did not mind me turning it in a few days later as a December show.So I am at least meeting December SAT. I'm telling myself the products will be better.

I absolutely HATE seeing red at the beginning of every month. I'm convinced HO does that to motivate us picky people into going green as fast as we can! My first month as a Team Leader it took me forever to figure out why I was still red even after I had submitted well over $150 in sales. After a couple of HOURS, I realized that I now had to do $750 to "go green" LOLOne show down & I'm sitting at $698. The two shows that I submit tonight will fix that!

Seeing red? Stupid question, what is that?I personally think there is only so much we can do to pressure our hosts into closing in a time frame that's convenient FOR US. And isn't it supposed to be YOUR LIFE, YOUR WAY?

Yes it is but I have found that no matter how long they hold the shows open, they NEVER make several hundred more dollars in sales as they "think" they will. I would rather have them out of the way personally.

I'm not talking about several hundred ... simply $150 to make them qualify in the case of the foot-draggers. If I don't have another show to add it to, that means everybody has to pay direct shipping on their very small orders.And when Host 2 tells me that she will personally buy $150 to $200 in product out of her social security, but her check doesn't come unti Nov. 25, how can I possibly say no to that?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Seeing red? Stupid question, what is that?

I personally think there is only so much we can do to pressure our hosts into closing in a time frame that's convenient FOR US. And isn't it supposed to be YOUR LIFE, YOUR WAY?

If you click on Consultant Connection, you will see your sales amount thus far for the month. Depending on your title with PC, will depend on what dollar amount you need to sell each month to be considered "active". For a new consultant it's $150. If you've only sold $149, that amount will be in red. Once you sell $150, it turns green. They call it "going green" for the month. As a Team Leader, I need $750 in sales to "go green", so at $698 I'm still red. ;)

My number is green. I never noticed the color before.

You'll notice it now!! LOL The red freaking drives me CRAZY! I submitted a show about 14 hours ago to "go green" and it's still not there. I want to see GREEEEEEEN!!!!

Sheila said:
You'll notice it now!! LOL The red freaking drives me CRAZY! I submitted a show about 14 hours ago to "go green" and it's still not there. I want to see GREEEEEEEN!!!!

LOL - that's how I feel too. I hate that it takes so long to update - I need instant gratification!

... still waiting for the update!!And my recruit did her 3rd cooking show on Friday, submitted it last night & said it broke the $1,000 mark. I want to seeeeeee!!!!! (where's the emoticon with it's arms crossed & impatiently tapping his foot???)

... and waiting ... LOL

Sheila said:
... and waiting ... LOL

I think they only update once a day, Sheila.;) I've found that here (EST) the update is usually sometime between 11am and Noon.

It's been over 24 hours & it's still not showing on Consultant Connection or as being on hold. I'm about to call & check now to see if there's an issue.

Sheila said:
It's been over 24 hours & it's still not showing on Consultant Connection or as being on hold. I'm about to call & check now to see if there's an issue.

I WOULD call! I had a show that wasn't showing at all, and it turned out that it was on hold. Grrrr....

Looks like it's on hold. They are researching to see why. LOL I knew something must be up!!

Issue solved! I'm Green for the month too!!! :D

Sheila said:
Issue solved! I'm Green for the month too!!! :D

FINALLY!!!:thumbup:

I'm Green for the month, just got to get my team in gear(green gear ;) )

I'm green even for Team Leader status, so yay!! I submitted my 2nd show last night so I'm good for the 1st - 15th promotion too!!

When should my recruit's status update to SC? She had a new recruit sign in November.

The recruit has to be "active", so if she didn't submit anything in Nov, that's why it didn't show up on the Dec 8th paycheck. If the recruit is active in Dec, then your SC should see the status change on the Jan 8th paycheck. ;)

I'm showing as Senior Consultant right now - I have 4 recruits but only 2 have submitted shows so far this month. I know one has 2 shows this weekend that she's going to try to close on the spot. The other has a show to submit, too! So I should be showing Team Leader soon!

mountainmama74 said:
I'm showing as Senior Consultant right now - I have 4 recruits but only 2 have submitted shows so far this month. I know one has 2 shows this weekend that she's going to try to close on the spot. The other has a show to submit, too! So I should be showing Team Leader soon!
You will show as a SC until next month. You will be paid as a TL this month, but your status doesn't change until the next month...

It's $750 in personal sales, 2 active lines AND $2,500 in team sales (which includes your personal sales). As long as you and your team have met those qualifications this month, you'll get paid as a TL this month & see the status change around the 8th of next month. I watched Consultant Connection like a hawk for days waiting for it to happen! Since I'm in Japan and we are several hours ahead of the U.S., it was technically the 9th here before I saw it. I was soooo impatient.As a TL, you get a 30% discount on personal orders year-round AND (if you've had $1,250 in personal sales in 3 of the last 4 months) you can be eligible for Home Office Leads too! :D

Yeah! My whole team is green!!! Me, all 3 of the girls & the team sales. :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • blueikaos
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK