• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FY"Gently Used Green Apron - $12 + Shipping (27502)

In summary, "FY" stands for "Factory Year" and indicates the production year of the apron. The apron is gently used and in good condition, with minor signs of wear. A picture is available upon request and the shipping cost will depend on the location. Returns are not accepted, but any issues can be addressed for a solution.
beepampered
I have a Green Apron that we earned back in the summer that I will not use. $12 plus shipping from 27502 (probably about $2 since it can go in an envelope)....BEE

Is this the snowman one? If so I will take it.

I want it is Ashley does not. I don't get on here much so email me at [email protected] if so. I can paypal money if you would like.

Bee I haven't heard anything from you about the apron and would really like to know what kind of apron is it.

I am really interested in it. Let me know.

1. What does "FY" stand for in the title of the apron?

"FY" stands for "Factory Year." This indicates that the apron was produced in a specific year at the Pampered Chef factory.

2. Is the apron in good condition?

Yes, the apron is gently used and in good condition. It may have some minor signs of wear, but overall it is still in great shape.

3. Can I see a picture of the apron?

Yes, a picture of the apron is available upon request. Please contact us and we will be happy to send you a photo.

4. How much does shipping cost?

The shipping cost for this apron will depend on your location. Please provide your zip code and we can give you an accurate shipping quote.

5. Can I return the apron if I am not satisfied?

Unfortunately, since this is a gently used item, we are unable to accept returns. However, if there is an issue with the apron, please let us know and we will work with you to find a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • byrd1956