• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Greek Chicken & Artichoke Flatbread

In summary, the Greek Chicken & Artichoke Flatbread recipe includes chicken breast, artichoke hearts, red onion, cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, Greek seasoning, and flatbread crust. However, it is not suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet due to the chicken and feta cheese. The total time to make this dish is approximately 25 minutes, and substitutions can be made for a vegetarian or vegan option. Recommended sides to serve with the Greek Chicken & Artichoke Flatbread include a fresh Greek salad, roasted vegetables, or tzatziki/hummus for dipping.
mechelle
has anyone made it? How is it? Trying to come up with a couple of "Go To" show recipes for the next couple of months.

I've made it a couple of times. Both times without chicken and it was great. Be sure to use the thin crust pizza dough.

I made it with chicken both times. My children looked at it and declared they were not eating it!! I made them taste it and they were coming back for 3rds!!

I ended up making it for lunch yesterday (an excuse to try the recipe) and I loved it. It was delicious and I think it will be a great demo. You can bake the pizza dough on the large bar pan before the show even starts and it uses the manual food processor (one of my favorites)!

I need to make this again tonight. How do you cut the crust? The pizza cutter does not cut all the way to the edges in the LBP. Help. Also, do you have any problems cutting up the parsley or chick in the MFP?

I have made this at my last three shows and I am making it again tonight. It is a hit. I chop the parsley a couple of time before I put it in the mfp. The chicken doesn't go in the mfp. I cut it with the pizza cutter then get the edges with the serving spatula.

What ingredients are in the Greek Chicken & Artichoke Flatbread?

The Greek Chicken & Artichoke Flatbread recipe includes chicken breast, artichoke hearts, red onion, cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, Greek seasoning, and flatbread crust.

Is this recipe suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet?

No, this recipe contains chicken and feta cheese, which are not suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet.

How long does it take to make the Greek Chicken & Artichoke Flatbread?

The total time for this recipe is approximately 25 minutes, which includes prep time and baking time.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute chicken breast with tofu or chickpeas for a vegetarian option, and feta cheese with a plant-based alternative for a vegan option. You can also add or omit any vegetables according to your preference.

Are there any recommended sides to serve with the Greek Chicken & Artichoke Flatbread?

This dish pairs well with a fresh Greek salad or a side of roasted vegetables. You can also serve it with some tzatziki or hummus for dipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • dana_jni