1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Greek Cheese Torta

1. Does anyone have this recipe they can share with me ASAP! I searched the recipes but the attachment doesn't open anything. Please help I have a show on Saturday and the hostess requested this one. Also since I won't have time to try it before the show any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Misty

Jun 4, 2009
  2. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Its on CC, go to recipes, go to themes, go to bevs & Bites....
    You can also watch a video, Karen & Lisa go step by step....HTH

Jun 4, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

It was a Season's Best Recipe, so you can find it online behind CC under Season's Best Recipes.

Jun 4, 2009
  4. Thank you thank you thank you both! I knew I had seen it before but when I searched recipes on cc it only pulled up the page number and not the recipe. I'm glad I can watch the video as well thats great since I don't have time to try it before hand which I hate!

Jun 4, 2009
  5. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I might suggest bringing potatoes / garlic to play with because this recipe doesn't use a lot of tools if i remember correctly.

Jun 4, 2009
  6. Beckycooks

Beckycooks Novice Member

I love this appetizer. I find it tastes better if it can sit in the frig for a while to let the flavors blend. You could show other products while it chills. I like to use the sundried tomato and basil feta instead of the plain feta in this recipe. Everyone really likes this recipe.:)

Jun 4, 2009
  7. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

While it sits in the fridge, I whip up a beverage in the QSP

Jun 5, 2009
Have something to add?