• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Recipe ASAP for Saturday Show!

In summary, we have a variety of recipe collections that cater to different needs. For a quick and easy option for a Saturday show, check out our "30-Minute Meals" collection. If you're feeding a large group, our "Party Pleasers" collection has you covered. We also have a "Special Diets" collection for those with dietary restrictions and allergies. If you're looking to use Pampered Chef products, our "Pampered Chef Favorites" collection features recipes specifically designed for them. And for kid-friendly recipes, be sure to check out our "Kids in the Kitchen" collection.
chefmomto3
Does anyone have this recipe they can share with me ASAP! I searched the recipes but the attachment doesn't open anything. Please help I have a show on Saturday and the hostess requested this one. Also since I won't have time to try it before the show any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Misty

chefmomto3 said:
Does anyone have this recipe they can share with me ASAP! I searched the recipes but the attachment doesn't open anything. Please help I have a show on Saturday and the hostess requested this one. Also since I won't have time to try it before the show any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Misty

Its on CC, go to recipes, go to themes, go to bevs & Bites....
You can also watch a video, Karen & Lisa go step by step....HTH

It was a Season's Best Recipe, so you can find it online behind CC under Season's Best Recipes.

Thank you thank you thank you both! I knew I had seen it before but when I searched recipes on cc it only pulled up the page number and not the recipe. I'm glad I can watch the video as well thats great since I don't have time to try it before hand which I hate!

I might suggest bringing potatoes / garlic to play with because this recipe doesn't use a lot of tools if i remember correctly.

I love this appetizer. I find it tastes better if it can sit in the frig for a while to let the flavors blend. You could show other products while it chills. I like to use the sundried tomato and basil feta instead of the plain feta in this recipe. Everyone really likes this recipe.:)

While it sits in the fridge, I whip up a beverage in the QSP

1. Can you provide a recipe that is easy and quick to make for a Saturday show?

Yes, we have several recipes that are perfect for a Saturday show and can be made quickly and easily. Our "30-Minute Meals" collection includes a variety of delicious dishes that can be prepared in just half an hour.

2. Do you have any recipes that are suitable for a large group?

Absolutely! Our "Party Pleasers" collection features recipes that are perfect for feeding a crowd. From appetizers to main dishes and desserts, we have a variety of options that are sure to please a large group.

3. Are there any recipes that are gluten-free or allergy-friendly?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and allergies. Our "Special Diets" collection includes a variety of recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free, among others.

4. Can you recommend a recipe that uses Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our "Pampered Chef Favorites" collection features recipes that specifically use our products. From our iconic Stoneware to our versatile cookware and kitchen tools, these recipes showcase the best of Pampered Chef.

5. Are there any recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are perfect for getting kids involved in the kitchen. Our "Kids in the Kitchen" collection includes fun and easy recipes that are great for cooking with children of all ages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • kdangel518