• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making an Omelete with the MFP: A Lunch Success Story

In summary, to make an omelette with the Pampered Chef MFP, preheat the MFP on medium heat for 3 minutes, add desired ingredients to the wells, cook for 5-6 minutes flipping halfway through. The MFP can be used with non-traditional ingredients and can make up to 8 omelettes at once. It is easy to clean with a damp cloth or mild dish soap. The MFP can also be used for other dishes such as frittatas, pancakes, and mini pizzas. Check out the recipe book for more ideas.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I've made omeletes before in my MFP (chop up ingredients and then add eggs) but today I started with a red potato, chopped that up - worked like a charm. Threw that in my saute pan with some olive oil. While those were cooking I chopped up a few slices of turkey, red and green pepper, cheese and onion. Threw those in the saute pan when the potatoes were almost done. While all that was cooking together I threw an egg in the MFP (someone previously said we should have a whipping blade but the current blade works great for eggs). Tossed the egg into the pan and stirred it all up. That made the best lunch I think I've ever had!! Quick and easy, only dirtied a couple items.

I'm wondering how well the MFP would be for a larger amount of eggs. We've had recipes like the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares that call for 12 eggs and it's always a pain in the butt to whisk all those. The MFP flies through 2 eggs really easily, wonder if it's the same if you try to throw more in (not sure if it will fit 12). Anybody tried it yet?

I did the 12 eggs at a shower when I made the brunch squares and it worked great!

Sweet! Good to know for added benefits.

Thanks for sharing! That's a great tip!

Sounds like a great dish. I have also made tuna salad in the MFP--chop up the onions and a couple dill pickles and add in the tuna, remove blade and add in mayo--only one item dirtied.

thanks to all for sharing these tips!

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef MFP to make an omelette?

To make an omelette with the Pampered Chef MFP, start by heating the MFP on medium heat for about 3 minutes. Then, add your desired ingredients (such as beaten eggs, veggies, and cheese) to the wells. Close the MFP and let it cook for about 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway through. Your omelette will be ready when the eggs are cooked through and the cheese is melted.

2. Can I use the MFP to make omelettes with non-traditional ingredients?

Yes, you can! The MFP is versatile and can be used to make omelettes with a variety of ingredients. You can try using different types of cheese, meats, and veggies to create unique and delicious omelettes.

3. How many omelettes can I make at once with the MFP?

The MFP has 8 wells, so you can make up to 8 individual omelettes at once. This is perfect for making omelettes for a group or for meal prepping for the week.

4. Is the MFP easy to clean after making omelettes?

Yes, the MFP is easy to clean. Simply wipe down the non-stick surface with a damp cloth or sponge. For tougher messes, you can use a mild dish soap and warm water. Do not use abrasive cleaners on the MFP as it may damage the non-stick coating.

5. Can I use the MFP to make other dishes besides omelettes?

Yes, the MFP can be used for a variety of dishes such as frittatas, pancakes, and even mini pizzas. The possibilities are endless with this versatile kitchen tool! Be sure to check out our recipe book for more ideas and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • andrealynne719
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies