• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Power of Persuasion: Great Phrases to Use at Shows!

In summary, to make the most of your Pampered Chef show, invite as many guests as possible, highlight product features during the demonstration, and follow up with guests afterwards. Some key phrases to use during the demonstration include "This is a customer favorite!" and "You won't find this quality anywhere else." To encourage guests to make a purchase, offer special deals and emphasize limited-time availability. When handling objections, listen and address concerns, and use demonstrations and testimonials to showcase product benefits. To effectively close a sale, offer exclusive deals, create a sense of urgency, and provide guarantees or warranties for products.
DebPC
Staff member
This is a way of giving people permission to buy.

pc party time flyer63842_n.jpg

Man i wish my husband would say this! :love:

That's funny! I just found these stickers on My Girlfriend's House and I bought them to put on guest packets.

Let us know about the quality when you get them. I had not heard of this site, until you posted it here.

I saw it on another PC group somewhere. You can go to their site and get a sample pack of bags for only $4. I just ordered the stickers, laws of attraction boost bookings clings - if I like them I'm going to get them for my team girls - pink ribbon bags for May host packets and other bags for host packets. Excited to have something super cute to use instead of the plain white or Merrill host packet envelopes. Plus, you can mail straight in the bag. So, it'a pretty to go.

hi ladies... what is the name of the website where you got these ???

heather_72906 said:
hi ladies... what is the name of the website where you got these ???

I love them and even had a lady say "Yes, he did! I brought his credit card." It was so funny and she really did and spent over $100 and booked a show.

The site is mygirlfriendshouse.com I also found one of the envelopes fits a Season's Best perfectly. I have been mailing them as the prize for my out and about drawings.

1. How can I make the most of my Pampered Chef show?

There are several ways to make your show a success! First, be sure to invite as many guests as possible. The more people who attend, the more sales you are likely to make. Next, be sure to highlight the products and their features during the demonstration. Lastly, always follow up with your guests after the show to thank them for coming and remind them of any special offers.

2. What are some key phrases I can use during my demonstration?

Some great phrases to use during your demonstration include "This is a customer favorite!" or "You won't find this quality anywhere else." You can also use phrases like "This product will make your life easier" or "This is a must-have for any kitchen."

3. How can I encourage guests to make a purchase?

One effective way to encourage guests to make a purchase is by offering a special deal or discount for those who make a purchase at the show. You can also emphasize the limited-time availability of certain products or highlight the benefits of purchasing multiple items at once.

4. How can I handle objections from guests during the show?

When faced with objections from guests, it is important to listen and address their concerns. If a guest is hesitant about the price, you can emphasize the quality and long-term savings of the product. If a guest is unsure about the product's usefulness, you can offer a demonstration or share testimonials from satisfied customers.

5. What are some effective ways to close a sale at a Pampered Chef show?

One effective way to close a sale is by offering a "host special" or exclusive deal for guests who make a purchase. You can also create a sense of urgency by reminding guests that certain products are only available for a limited time. Additionally, offering a guarantee or warranty on products can help ease any hesitation from potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauradahl
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
raebates