• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Superstarter Recipes

In summary, there are many easy and delicious superstarter recipes for beginners, such as chicken parmesan, spaghetti and meatballs, beef stroganoff, chili con carne, and vegetable stir-fry. Vegetarians can also enjoy options like veggie lasagna, black bean quesadillas, lentil curry, roasted vegetable quinoa, and tofu stir-fry. For a healthier option, try grilled fish with quinoa salad, turkey and vegetable meatloaf, roasted chicken and vegetables, quinoa and black bean chili, or grilled vegetable skewers. These recipes can also be made in a short amount of time, with options like one-pot pasta, sheet pan fajitas, instant pot chicken and rice, 15
DebPC
Staff member
3 cheese garden pizza!! Lots of tools (just use a knife for slicing rather
than US&G) and tastes great!!

Lois Spaay

-I like the Garden Ranch Pizza -- shows off the stone beautifully and it's actually something I make for dinner; so many of the others are party food which taste great but not something I would make 2 or 3 times a month for my family. Have you tried Garden Ranch Pizza with shrimp or chicken or imitation crab? Yummmm.....

By the way, my kids hate olives so we leave them off; I pick veggies that they like. Most anything works!

:eek:)
Gail

Touch-Down Taco Dip.

Several reasons...

EASY
Tastes great!
Can suggest host tell guests she'll make margaritas (for high attendance)
Uses alot of higher priced items. A lot of it can be made ahead.

Mary Jo Oyer

Cool Veggie Pizza. It is a big hit with everyone--especially weight watchers!

Paula Ohlhous

The Touch-Down Taco Dip is one of my favorites. It is easy to make and always a hit at parties and potlucks. Plus, it's versatile and can be customized to include your favorite toppings. And let's be honest, who doesn't love a good taco dip?

I have 2. The Quick & Easy Garden Ranch Pizza because it's so simple and delicious, and the Cheesy Chicken Crescent Bake because it's always a hit at parties and potlucks!LizI love the Garden Ranch Pizza! It is so pretty and colorful and can be changed to fit your taste. It is a great way to use the stone.Thanks!SuzanneI like the Garden Ranch Pizza. I love that it is so easy to make and so tasty! Plus, it's a great way to use the Pampered Chef stone. It's always a hit at parties and potlucks.

What are some easy and delicious recipes for beginners?

Some great superstarter recipes include chicken parmesan, spaghetti and meatballs, beef stroganoff, chili con carne, and vegetable stir-fry.

Are there any vegetarian options for superstarter recipes?

Yes, there are many delicious vegetarian options such as veggie lasagna, black bean quesadillas, lentil curry, roasted vegetable quinoa, and tofu stir-fry.

What are some healthy superstarter recipes?

For a healthier option, try grilled fish with quinoa salad, turkey and vegetable meatloaf, roasted chicken and vegetables, quinoa and black bean chili, or grilled vegetable skewers.

Can these recipes be made in a short amount of time?

Absolutely. Some quick and easy superstarter recipes include one-pot pasta, sheet pan fajitas, instant pot chicken and rice, 15-minute stir-fry, and avocado toast with scrambled eggs.

Do you have any kid-friendly superstarter recipes?

Yes, there are many kid-friendly options like mac and cheese cups, mini meatball sliders, chicken and vegetable skewers, mini pizzas, and taco cups. These recipes are easy to make and fun for kids to help with in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefKrisB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies