• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What office supplies can you snag at a great deal?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of essential starter items for sale, including classic knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and stoneware. They also have recommended kitchen tools for beginners, such as a garlic press, citrus juicer, and vegetable peeler. For those on a budget, there are budget-friendly starter items like mini spatula sets and mini serving tongs. Cookware sets perfect for beginners are also available, including non-stick and stainless steel options. And, these starter items can also be purchased as gifts and come with the option of gift wrapping.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi I am trying to clean up my office. I over ordered stuff as I was starting out and need to simplify my space! Here's my list- any reasonable offer is considered:

*New Denim Apron opened but never worn
*Promo Bag with clear pouch in front for catalogs
*280 Print your own Business cards from T&C
*2006 Business Planner (would use it if I didn't buy the Frankling Covey)
*100 itemized receipts
*3pk of invitations (I make my own)
*17 mini catalogs
*Full unopened pk of show tally forms (dont' know how many come in pk)
*7 Sheets of stickers to put on invites or catalogs
*Several training cds (I got from Ebay before signing to learn about pc)
*12 Winter catalogs 2005

pswant to sell them in a lot to get rid of it all!

total worth-cost=$56.69!
Will cosider any reasonable offer! will pay 1/2 of shipping costs!

thanks!

Heather,
Would you consider selling the bag by itself? That is the only thing I want/need from your list but I have been wanting one for a while. Let me know.

1. What are some essential starter items for sale at Pampered Chef?

Some essential starter items for sale at Pampered Chef include our classic knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and our famous stoneware collection.

2. Are there any recommended kitchen tools for beginners?

Yes, we have a variety of kitchen tools that are perfect for beginners such as our garlic press, citrus juicer, and vegetable peeler. These tools make meal prep easier and more efficient.

3. Can I find budget-friendly starter items at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have a selection of budget-friendly starter items that are perfect for those just starting out in the kitchen. Our mini spatula set, mini serving spatula, and mini serving tongs are all under $15.

4. Do you offer any cookware sets for beginners?

Yes, we offer a variety of cookware sets that are perfect for beginners. Our non-stick cookware set and stainless steel cookware set both come with essential pots and pans for cooking a variety of dishes.

5. Can I purchase these starter items as a gift for someone?

Absolutely! Our starter items make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or is just starting out in the kitchen. We also offer gift wrapping options for a special touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heat123
  • heat123
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies