• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I expect from the PC community?

In summary, the PC community is known for its welcoming and supportive atmosphere, strong camaraderie and teamwork, and dedication to helping members succeed. New members can expect to receive training and guidance, access to resources and tools, and exceptional support from experienced consultants. The community also offers valuable resources for growing one's business, opportunities for collaboration, and support for personal development and growth.
Amanda in RI
Hello! I'm Amanda from Rhode Island. I signed on with PC in May of 2003. I've been a director since October of 2004.

I have 3 children whom I homeschool (should that be whom or who? DOH! I should know that! LOL). My son is 9, my daughters are almost 8 and almost 6.

I'll be moving within the next 2.5 months. We've rented from my parents for 10.5 years (they had to sell the house to get rid of us ;) ). We'll be moving in-state, though, so hopefully business won't suffer too much!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here--it seems like an awesome resource!

Welcome Amanda frome Rhode Island, I am Amanda from California. This an awesome site and a great resource. I love it, I must say I am addicted. :D

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Amanda in RI said:
Hello! I'm Amanda from Rhode Island. I signed on with PC in May of 2003. I've been a director since October of 2004.

I have 3 children whom I homeschool (should that be whom or who? DOH! I should know that! LOL). My son is 9, my daughters are almost 8 and almost 6.

I'll be moving within the next 2.5 months. We've rented from my parents for 10.5 years (they had to sell the house to get rid of us ;) ). We'll be moving in-state, though, so hopefully business won't suffer too much!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here--it seems like an awesome resource!

Welcome Amanda! You will love this site! I have often thought about homeschooling my son (he will start kindergarten this Fall). Is it hard to do? I'm not sure I would make a good teacher.

Thanks!Hi Jennifer, thanks for the welcome! Homeschooling is easier than you would think! Especially for K! There are so many resources out there. www.rainbowresource.com is one of them. www.christianbook.com has a lot of homeschooling curriculums as well.

I say go for it & have fun!!

Amanda, always nice to meet another lady with such a beautiful name! :D

Last edited:
Hi Amanda, I am Lynn from Johnston, RI. I started PC in October, and a Future director and Love it. Who is your Director? My sister in law home schools my nephews too. She lives in Richmond. What church do you attend? I go to Full Life Christian Fellowship in Warwick, not far from you. You will love this site, alot of info.!

Hi Lynn! Congrats on promoting to Future Director so quickly!!

My director is Arlean Bednar in North Stonington. I actually grew up in Richmond, right off of 112! RI is so small! LOL

We attend Calvary Chapel Warwick, which meets at Winman Jr. High School until we get a building. There are quite a few homeschoolers who attend there, which is nice.

Have a fantastic weekend (two shows for me, thank goodness!)! Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Amanda,
Welcome!! This IS a great resource, you're going to love it! It is incredibly addicting, so I've had to limit the amount of times I check this site each day because I never get anything done!! I feel sort of lost without it, but I want to use my time more efficiently...one of my resolutions! :)

1. What can I expect from the PC community?

As a member of the Pampered Chef community, you can expect to be welcomed with open arms and supported by a network of like-minded individuals. The PC community is known for its strong sense of camaraderie and teamwork, as well as its dedication to helping each other succeed.

2. What is the typical experience like for new members?

New members can expect to receive training and guidance from their upline and fellow consultants, as well as access to a wide range of resources and tools to help them get started. The PC community is known for its exceptional training and support for new members, so you can expect to feel well-equipped and confident as you begin your journey with Pampered Chef.

3. How can the PC community help me grow my business?

The PC community is a valuable resource for growing your business. You can expect to receive tips, advice, and strategies from experienced consultants, as well as access to training materials, marketing tools, and networking opportunities. Additionally, the community offers a positive and encouraging environment to help you stay motivated and inspired as you work towards your business goals.

4. Are there opportunities for collaboration within the PC community?

Absolutely! The PC community is known for its strong sense of teamwork and collaboration. As a member, you can expect to have the opportunity to work with other consultants on events, parties, and other business ventures. This not only helps to build relationships within the community, but also allows for greater success and growth for all involved.

5. How does the PC community support personal development?

The PC community is dedicated to helping its members not only grow their businesses, but also grow as individuals. As a member, you can expect to have access to personal development resources, such as leadership training and self-improvement programs. Additionally, the support and encouragement from fellow consultants can help you build confidence, overcome challenges, and achieve personal growth and success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TFChef
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
LoveMyKids
  • Tanoi
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
1upland
  • EgresiPC