• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Sell 12 Choppers at My Great Show with a Mexican Theme?

In summary, the "Great Show! 12 Choppers Sold!" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants where they can earn a free chopper for every 12 choppers sold at a party or show. This promotion can be combined with other offers, but the free chopper cannot be combined with any other free or discounted item offers. It is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants in the US, Canada, and Germany. The free chopper will be automatically added to the consultant's order when they place it, and there is no limit to the number of free choppers they can earn through this promotion.
Happy Mom
I had a great show yesterday. The host had $200 in outside orders before the show began, and she is still waiting for a few more before the show closes.

We did a Mexican theme; I made the Touchdown Taco dip and a Mexican veggie pizza; and she made a variety of other complimentary dishes. Lots of guests were there and it was like having a big party. The kids were downstairs playing and all of the guests helped with comments and questions. At times it was a little noisy because there were so many people, but everyone was very polite.

I sold at least 12 choppers; the guests really love PC so I am sure the final tally will be great.

Last edited:
That is so AWESOME! It always is exciting when the host is serious about her show... congrats on selling so many choppers!!

Cool Show and it sounds easy. Everybody loves mexican and the host could do something as simple as salsa and chips and it goes along with it! That is an awesome theme for summer time - Margaritas and virgin Margaritas in the QSP is a good thing to go with it too!

Before the host orders her products, the show came in at just a little under $1200. It was a great show.

CONGRADULATIONS!! That's wonderful!

1. How does the "Great Show! 12 Choppers Sold!" promotion work?

The "Great Show! 12 Choppers Sold!" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants. When a consultant sells 12 choppers at a party or show, they will receive a free chopper as a reward. This promotion is a great way to incentivize sales and increase the number of choppers sold at each show.

2. Can I combine the "Great Show! 12 Choppers Sold!" promotion with other offers?

Yes, you can combine the "Great Show! 12 Choppers Sold!" promotion with other offers from Pampered Chef. However, the free chopper earned through this promotion cannot be combined with any other free or discounted item offers.

3. Is the "Great Show! 12 Choppers Sold!" promotion available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the "Great Show! 12 Choppers Sold!" promotion is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants. This includes consultants in the United States, Canada, and Germany.

4. How will I receive my free chopper from the "Great Show! 12 Choppers Sold!" promotion?

If you qualify for the "Great Show! 12 Choppers Sold!" promotion, your free chopper will be automatically added to your order when you place it. You will not need to add the chopper to your cart or use a promo code.

5. What if I sell more than 12 choppers at a show?

If you sell more than 12 choppers at a show, you will receive one free chopper for every 12 choppers sold. For example, if you sell 24 choppers, you will receive two free choppers. There is no limit to the number of free choppers you can earn through this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • lestat_de_leon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • raebates