1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Great show

1. Happy Mom

Happy Mom Member

I had a great show yesterday. The host had $200 in outside orders before the show began, and she is still waiting for a few more before the show closes.

We did a Mexican theme; I made the Touchdown Taco dip and a Mexican veggie pizza; and she made a variety of other complimentary dishes. Lots of guests were there and it was like having a big party. The kids were downstairs playing and all of the guests helped with comments and questions. At times it was a little noisy because there were so many people, but everyone was very polite.

I sold at least 12 choppers; the guests really love PC so I am sure the final tally will be great.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2005
    Nov 11, 2005
  2. MSmith

MSmith Member

That is so AWESOME! It always is exciting when the host is serious about her show... congrats on selling so many choppers!!

Nov 11, 2005
  3. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Cool Show and it sounds easy. Everybody loves mexican and the host could do something as simple as salsa and chips and it goes along with it! That is an awesome theme for summer time - Margaritas and virgin Margaritas in the QSP is a good thing to go with it too!

Nov 11, 2005
  4. Happy Mom

Happy Mom Member

Before the host orders her products, the show came in at just a little under $1200. It was a great show.

Nov 12, 2005
  5. CONGRADULATIONS!! That's wonderful!

Nov 12, 2005
Have something to add?