• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great show

Happy Mom

Aug 11, 2005
I had a great show yesterday. The host had $200 in outside orders before the show began, and she is still waiting for a few more before the show closes.

We did a Mexican theme; I made the Touchdown Taco dip and a Mexican veggie pizza; and she made a variety of other complimentary dishes. Lots of guests were there and it was like having a big party. The kids were downstairs playing and all of the guests helped with comments and questions. At times it was a little noisy because there were so many people, but everyone was very polite.

I sold at least 12 choppers; the guests really love PC so I am sure the final tally will be great.

Last edited:

MSmith

Apr 22, 2005
That is so AWESOME! It always is exciting when the host is serious about her show... congrats on selling so many choppers!!

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Cool Show and it sounds easy. Everybody loves mexican and the host could do something as simple as salsa and chips and it goes along with it! That is an awesome theme for summer time - Margaritas and virgin Margaritas in the QSP is a good thing to go with it too!

Happy Mom

Aug 11, 2005
Before the host orders her products, the show came in at just a little under $1200. It was a great show.