• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious and Kid-Friendly Recipe? Try Our Coffee House Cookies!

In summary, the Coffee House Cookies were a great way to have the kids participate in the show and they loved helping stir the dough, pour the chopped nuts and chocolate pieces in, and especially flattening the cookies and pressing the chopped candy pieces on top. The mothers just talked and went over the catalogue. Sales were okay... only 4 guests, but about $300 in sales. The recipe for the Coffee House Cookies comes with the muffin stone.
chefmelody
I did a show last night that I was not intending to be a kids' show, but all of the guests had brought their children! :eek: Luckily, they were well-behaved, and very interested in cooking. I just happened to be making the Coffee House Cookies, which turned out to be great for having the kids participate. They loved helping stir the dough, pour the chopped nuts and chocolate pieces in, and especially flattening the cookies and pressing the chopped candy pieces on top! I had several prep bowls with the chopped candy, and they all picked their favorite and made their own cookie. The mothers just talked and went over the catalogue... I think they were happy to have me entertaining the kids! :rolleyes: I did get to show off the tools, and the kids (ages 5-11) were asking questions too.

Attachments

• Coffee House Cookies.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 346
thanks for sharing!!!!!

How were the sales? I bet with the kids occupied the moms had lotsa time for shopping!!

Can you tell us which of our Cookbooks that recipe is in? I want to make a
sharper copy, as the image is blurred when I downloaded it. Thanks for sharing your experience. It may be one I can use with my very senior citizens who I would love to do a cookie party with in December, just to have two shows. I'm praying that the one I have booked for Dec. 14th holds. Do you find that when there are two folks hosting a party, it holds better than when only one person is hosting? I hope so.

It's in the Delightful Desserts cookbook. Sales were okay... only 4 guests, but about $300 in sales.

Try the Crisscross Apple Crowns. The kids (or guests) love to try the APCS and they show off the muffin stone. Also, they are incredibly yummy but they "feel" healthy compared to cupcakes. The recipe comes with the muffin stone.

1. What is the "Great Recipe for Kids Show!"?

The "Great Recipe for Kids Show!" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration specifically designed for kids. It teaches children how to make simple and delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products, while also incorporating important cooking skills and techniques.

2. What age range is the "Great Recipe for Kids Show!" suitable for?

The "Great Recipe for Kids Show!" is suitable for children ages 5-12 years old. However, younger children may also enjoy participating with the help of an adult.

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for the "Great Recipe for Kids Show!"?

No, all of the recipes featured in the "Great Recipe for Kids Show!" can be made using basic kitchen equipment and ingredients that are readily available. However, using Pampered Chef products can make the experience more enjoyable and convenient.

4. Can the "Great Recipe for Kids Show!" be customized for specific dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to work with you to find alternative ingredients and recipes that fit your child's dietary restrictions or allergies. Just let us know ahead of time so we can make the necessary adjustments.

5. How can I book a "Great Recipe for Kids Show!" for my child's birthday party or event?

You can book a "Great Recipe for Kids Show!" through a Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to find a date and time that works best for you and your child's event. You can also browse our website for available consultants near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gothim0802
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies