• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Try One More Time: Advice from Thomas A. Edison

In summary, "Try One More Time" is a collection of advice and insights from inventor Thomas A. Edison on how to persevere and succeed in life. Edison was a renowned American inventor and businessman, known for his inventions such as the phonograph, the motion picture camera, and the long-lasting, practical electric light bulb. The book offers valuable lessons and advice from one of the most successful inventors in history and can inspire and motivate readers to never give up on their dreams and goals. It is not a biography, but rather a compilation of Edison's quotes and insights on perseverance and success, put together by author and motivational speaker John Mason. The lessons and advice in the book can be applied to any aspect of life, making it helpful
DebPC
Staff member
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison

Happy Chef said:
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison
However, not just trying the same way. Try again a different way, from a different angle :)

"You make zero percent of the shots you never take." Wayne Gretzky

This is my favorite quote! But it is so true in this business - you get zero percent of the business you never pursue (ask, call, invite).

Another favorite of mine:
Never let someone else determine how successful you will be.

was a true pioneer and his words of wisdom still ring true today. As a pampered chef consultant, I have faced my fair share of challenges and setbacks. However, I have always found that the key to success is to never give up and to always try one more time.When things don't go according to plan, it can be tempting to throw in the towel and give up. But as Edison said, our greatest weakness lies in giving up. It's important to remember that failure is not the end, it's just a stepping stone on the path to success.In my experience, the most certain way to succeed is to always try just one more time. This means being persistent, determined, and resilient. It means learning from our mistakes and using them to fuel our future efforts.As a pampered chef consultant, I have learned that success takes hard work and perseverance. It's not always easy, but the satisfaction and sense of accomplishment that comes from trying one more time and ultimately succeeding is worth it.So the next time you face a challenge or setback, remember the wise words of Thomas A. Edison and keep trying. Success may be just one more try away.

What is the book "Try One More Time" about?

The book "Try One More Time" is a collection of advice and insights from inventor Thomas A. Edison on how to persevere and succeed in life.

Who is Thomas A. Edison?

Thomas A. Edison was a renowned American inventor and businessman, known for his inventions such as the phonograph, the motion picture camera, and the long-lasting, practical electric light bulb.

Why should I read "Try One More Time"?

"Try One More Time" offers valuable lessons and advice from one of the most successful inventors in history. It can inspire and motivate readers to never give up on their dreams and goals.

Is "Try One More Time" a biography of Thomas A. Edison?

No, "Try One More Time" is not a biography. It is a collection of Edison's quotes and insights on perseverance and success, compiled by author and motivational speaker John Mason.

Can "Try One More Time" be helpful for anyone, even if they are not interested in science or inventing?

Yes, the lessons and advice in "Try One More Time" can be applied to any aspect of life, whether it be personal or professional. Edison's wisdom and determination can be beneficial to anyone seeking motivation and guidance in their pursuits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • DebPC