• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some unique products to spice up your kitchen?

The Ultimate Slice & Grate is a great tool, but it's not unique enough. You might want to consider adding a different item that is a little more unique.
DebbieSAChef
Hello fellow cheffers,
I just had a great opportunity fall into my lap. I HAD TO SHARE!!! I have definitely been getting out of my comfort zone and so I have been emailing everyone I can left and right.
Local Real estate agents, caterers, kids resale shops where I advertise, and daycares where I advertise.
Well yesterday I emailed as many contributing journalists that write articles for my local newspaper in hopes I could get the HWC press release in a story or something.
Well someone called me back from a TV show that comes out in my city in the morning. Kind of like a "Good morning America" in a smaller scale for my city.
The lady said she would love to see some products or a website. I sent her to the website and she loved the products. She asked me to pick my top 10 products that I think are unique and definitely something everyone should have in their kitchen.
I sent her the list I attached in this message. Anyway she called back and said that there is a new segment coming out on the show about UNIQUE PRODUCTS!! She said she will see if they would like to get these products on the show because she really liked them!!
I immediately called HO and they told me that it was totaly legal as long as I don't come out on TV showing the products (I don't do TV :eek: ) and as long as they don't say my name. The lady at HO said this is a very interesting question because everyone that calls wants to come out on TV, but I was the first one who called that didn't!!!
AND .....
They can say "To find out how to get these great products, log on to our TV station website or call the station"
And from there they will give out my email address and info!!
I AM SO EXCITED!!! I REALLY HOPE THIS GOES THROUGH!! I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW!! I just got a new website yesterday to accomodate all the new orders I hope to be getting and to increase sales with my hosts shows!! It will keep me from running to the post office and mailing out tons of catalogs or running around to people's homes to give order forms and catalogs!!!
PRAY FOR ME!!!
Debbie

Ooops here is the attachment!!UNIQUE PRODUCTS
My top 10!!!
What do you think???
Debbie

Attachments

• Unique Tools from The Pampered Chef-1.doc
    157.5 KB · Views: 545
It' too hard to just pick 10!Looks good, but I'd change it up a bit to inlcude something from stoneware (everyone LOVES our stoneware) and cookware. Try to hit all the price-points (inexpensive all the way to cookware) You've got 2 micro items - maybe just pick the rice cooker since it will 'do it all. I've got a top list that someone gave me somewhere, when i find it, I'll post it for you.

Congrats!

I agree with Linda, you should add some cookware and stoneware!! You will be reaching an audience with who knows how much buying potential!! You want to target our higher priced items for maximum sales!!! Yes, selling 10 Microfiber towls is great, but wouldn't selling 10 Family Skillets be better????

Congrats on your great opportunity!!! I see this as a great opportunity for the whole company because you are giving us all great exposure to a potentially new customer base!!! You go girl!!!

Got to have stoneware since many stores do not sell any. I'd remove the apple wedger (it's neat but you can buy them in the grocery store) and one of the micro items so that you have room for stoneware and cookware (which is the first titanium-based cookware on the market - that's unique)....Good luck.

Also mention Good Housekeeping Approval......Food Chopper and BBQ Basting Brush/Bottle, were both giving GREAT reviews by Good Housekeeping, that alone speaks VOLUMES!!

I'd also make sure I put, COOKWARE, Stoneware, and even Simple Additions in there!!

Lisa

Well I mentioned that...Well I mentioned that about the cookware and the stoneware since they are big sellers and more expensive but she said that she wanted some unique tools and gadgets since the segment is called:
Unique products and gadgets
So I tried but if they come to my website to search for things, they will be able to see everything on their own.
And I will definitely mention when I get to speak with the leads and answer emails.
Cookware and stoneware are really neat items and I always mention them but she wanted items she could easily show during the segment on the air and maybe even demonstrate.
How NEAT! I am so excited!!
Debbie

What about the ultimate slice & grate? Maybe the chef's tongs - maybe it's just me but I haven't seen the chef's tong anywhere and almost everyone has non-stick. Tongs are so handy but the ones at the store are not good for non-stick. Just my 2 cents.
By the way - CONGRATULATIONS - I hope this goes through for you. Good job on getting the word out. You should be very proud of your efforts.

Congrats Debbie!!! This sounds like an awesome opportunity! Good for you and hopefully it can make your business skyrocket!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

I would add the chillzane products. @What w/ summer coming what an unique item it is.

It may be because I am pregnant and eating pudding almost every day, but I think the Nylon Spiral Whisk is the coolest gadget EVER! You can make pudding in the pan without scratching up your pots and pans! I also love the Suds Pump, but some people have said they have had problems with it. I agree with Shano, the chillzanne products are really cool and unique.

I second (or third) the chillzane suggestion. Most people at my shows don't know these products exist. I always bring the large bowl frozen and the rectangle or sectional (whichever I am not using for food) thawed so people can pass it around and hear the goo inside. This seems to get everyone's attention!

What are the benefits of working for Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer competitive compensation, flexible work hours, and a supportive team environment. Additionally, our consultants have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive training and support to help them grow their business.

How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, your earnings will depend on your sales and the effort you put into your business. On average, our consultants earn between $200-$300 per party, but the potential for higher earnings is there. We also offer various incentives and bonuses for top-performing consultants.

Do I need any prior experience or skills to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any prior experience or skills to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the necessary training and support to help you succeed. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share our high-quality products with others.

What kind of support and resources will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of resources and support, including training materials, marketing materials, and a supportive team to help you grow your business. We also have a dedicated consultant support team available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, simply reach out to your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the sign-up process, provide you with the necessary training, and support you as you start your business. It's that easy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies