• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Update: Re:hwc Bag Shipped! Keep an Eye Out for Your Delivery!

In summary, HO said that most people have received their replacement beaded spreaders, but some people are still waiting. Those who earned them at the end of the incentive are receiving HWC pins as an apology gift.
Jennie4PC
I just got off the phone with HO and the lady I talked to said mine was shipped yesterday and it is going USPS so I should be recieving mine soon. So everyone keep your eyes out for your mail man. I earned mine on the 15th of May.

Just looked and it is not showing up yet on the adjustment status, so hopefully it will be here soon

YEA. Thanks for sharing.

Cool. Thanks so much for checking up on it.
I can't wait to get it.....yeah!!!

Oh, that would be so wonderful!!! I will be dancing around the house with it!

Hip Hip Hooray! Can't wait!!!

Not to dampen enthusiasm (I am waiting too) but remember USPS will take about a week for most of us it seems. We have gotten spoiled on how quickly FedEx turns things around with delivery.

I'm to the point I just hope it shows up before the 4th of July (I keep moving the date out in my mind).

I called today and was told mine shipped yesterday and was expected for delivery today! Whoop! Whoop!

I must of missed it, Why are not getting yours until now? I got mine a long time ago?

cookn' katie said:
I must of missed it, Why are not getting yours until now? I got mine a long time ago?

They were backordered for those of us who earned it at the end of the incentive. We got HWC pins as an apology gift for having to wait.

Wahoo, something to look forward to in the mail, rather than that guy named "Bill." ;)

As DH says, "Why do we keep getting Bill's mail?" :D

WOW sooo excited now (again) i had put off the excitement. Thanks for letting us all know that is GREAT!

Well, it didn't come today. I'm figuring it will arrive tomorrow. Can't wait.

If it comes by USPS, it is usually "carrier pigeon"! I have had the replacement Beaded Spreaders come USPS and it took up to 2 weeks from HO while FedEx takes just 2 days! I don't think I'll get excited till the mailman knocks on my door (and doesn't run)!

It's here! It's here! And, it's adorable!

i wish i had gotten one :( but that was my first real month i think, so I didnt get the shows in time. I hope PC keeps making cute bags and aprons like the HWC ones... do they normally do cute stuff like that for the consultants...or was this like a first time thing? I saw a mystery apron is comming in July, i hope its cute!

So not fair, Rae!!! I want mine too!

raebates said:
It's here! It's here! And, it's adorable!

Oh, Rae! That's is wonderful for you!

I didn't get mine yet. I hope it arrives soon!

I got mine this morning, yeahhhhh!!!!

Jane the PC said:
i wish i had gotten one :( but that was my first real month i think, so I didnt get the shows in time. I hope PC keeps making cute bags and aprons like the HWC ones... do they normally do cute stuff like that for the consultants...or was this like a first time thing? I saw a mystery apron is comming in July, i hope its cute!

They usually are! I have a cute Dots one, and a Stars & Strips...

I got mine today! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the bag come FEDEX or USPS?

I think it came USPS because it was just left on my stoop. FEDEX rings my bell.

Still waiting for mine

We still have the Pony Express (heehee) here in Missouri so who knows when my mailman will deliver!! I can't wait!! My mail comes within the hour so wish me luck!!

Yay!! I am so looking forward to finally getting my bag!!

What is the "Re:hwc Bag" and why is it an exciting update?

The "Re:hwc Bag" is a special edition bag from Pampered Chef that is designed specifically for keeping your hot and cold food at the perfect temperature while on the go. This is an exciting update because it means that your bag has been shipped and will be arriving soon!

When can I expect my Re:hwc Bag to be delivered?

Your Re:hwc Bag has been shipped and should arrive within the next few days. Keep an eye out for your delivery and make sure someone is available to receive it.

Can I track my Re:hwc Bag shipment?

Yes, you can track your Re:hwc Bag shipment by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. If you did not receive a tracking number, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is the Re:hwc Bag available for purchase?

The Re:hwc Bag was only available as a special promotion and is currently not available for purchase. However, keep an eye out for future promotions and updates from Pampered Chef.

What should I do if my Re:hwc Bag is damaged or missing?

If your Re:hwc Bag arrives damaged or does not arrive at all, please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies