• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Manifesting Success: 4 Shows, Over $3000 in Sales, & More!

In summary, "Manifesting Success" is a seminar offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to achieve success in their business through setting clear goals, manifesting positive energy, and taking consistent action. It can help Pampered Chef consultants increase sales, build a strong team, and stay motivated and focused. Many success stories have been reported from consultants who have attended, and interested individuals can sign up by contacting their consultant or checking for upcoming events on the Pampered Chef website.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Wow! I'm pinching myself!

I'll be closing 2 more shows today - so 4 shows closed before I leave for conference. All 4 of those shows have been over $600 in sales - so with 2 online orders, I will be submitting over $3000 in sales already for the month...I am speechless (but very happy!) One of those 4 hosts signed after her show, and one of the bookings from one of the other shows will be signing at her show.
This is BY FAR the best July I've ever had! And I'm heading into the best August Schedule I've ever had too. SO thankful to PC for the Awsome Summer Host Specials!

Man, I love my job!

Congratulations Becky! That is awesome.

Way to go!!!!!!!! That is an awesome month. With all of those bookings you're August will probably be just as good!

Go Becky that's wonderful!

Wow that's great!!! Good job what's your secret!!!! I need to boost up my August. I'm sticking with my catty show and one cooking show for July just dont have time for more. But I want to really boost my August. I only have one cattie booked so far. But I've still got time to boost it up. My June shows generated 5 bookings, but most are fall. 2 are sept, 1 is November. 1 is currently Sept but may move to August and may be a fundraiser or get me a fundraiser also. 1 I don't have a date for, because it was someone not at show and I haven't gotten in contact with her yet. So I'll have to try her soon to get an August Show booked.

What is "Manifesting Success"?

"Manifesting Success" is a seminar offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to achieve success in their business by setting goals, manifesting positive energy, and taking action towards their goals.

What are the key elements of "Manifesting Success"?

The key elements of "Manifesting Success" include setting clear and specific goals, manifesting positive energy and mindset, taking consistent action towards those goals, and tracking progress and making adjustments as needed.

How can "Manifesting Success" help me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

"Manifesting Success" can help you as a Pampered Chef consultant by providing you with the tools and techniques to achieve success in your business, increase your sales, and build a strong team. It also helps you to stay motivated, focused, and positive while working towards your goals.

What are some success stories from consultants who have attended "Manifesting Success"?

There have been numerous success stories from consultants who have attended "Manifesting Success". Some have achieved significant increases in sales and bookings, while others have successfully built and grown their team. Many have also reported feeling more confident, motivated, and fulfilled in their business.

How can I sign up for "Manifesting Success"?

You can sign up for "Manifesting Success" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our customer service team. You can also check the events section on our website for upcoming seminars in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • heat123