• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mini Muffin Recipe Ideas for Kids

In summary, Jenna provides a document that she offers to give to people who order her mini muffin pan. She also talks about her mini muffin pan at her shows.
stefani2
Anyone have any good mini muffin recipes that they want to share? Just looking for some ideas since my kids LOVE mini muffins. Thx :)

There is a rather large MMP recipe booklet that you can view on this site. Go to "files" and do a Mini Muffin Pan search.

pkd09 said:
There is a rather large MMP recipe booklet that you can view on this site. Go to "files" and do a Mini Muffin Pan search.

Thanks I will do that.

Does anyone have a 'tried and true' recipe that they use? I am tired of experimenting without any great results. :(

my favorite is the lil lemon bites...not sure of the exact name but its the recipe that came with the pan

I make quick bread muffins. Use your favorite recipe for banana bread, pumpkin bread, zucchini bread, whatever, and pour it into the MMP instead of a loaf pan. Adjust the time for cooking to about 1/4. While quick breads usually cook in about an hour, mini muffins take only around 15 minutes. Full size muffins are about 30 minutes.

i lost the card that I had my favorite banana bread recipe on. :(

Jenna - have you checked out the banana bread thread in Recipe Tips?

myinnerchef said:
Jenna - have you checked out the banana bread thread in Recipe Tips?

ya - I searched and brought that thread up again. I didn't know if people had OTHER recipes for the DMMP. I have only ever done Banana Muffins and Lil' Citrus Muffins. I made Banana Muffins yesterday and SO didn't care for them.

here's the document in word
I take my mini muffin pan to every show..don't necessarily use it but show it and talk about it..then tell them, if they order the pan I will email them this document...I always sell pans at my shows...

Attachments

• mini muffin recipes 60.doc
    77 KB · Views: 377

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Great Mini Muffin Recipe?

To make the Great Mini Muffin Recipe, you will need 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1/2 cup of milk, 2 eggs, and any additional mix-ins of your choice (such as chocolate chips or blueberries).

2. Can I use a regular muffin pan instead of a mini muffin pan?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin pan to make larger muffins instead of mini muffins. Just keep in mind that the baking time may need to be adjusted.

3. How many mini muffins does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 24 mini muffins.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and freeze the muffins?

Yes, you can make the muffins ahead of time and freeze them for later. Just make sure to let them cool completely before storing them in an airtight container or freezer bag. They can be reheated in the microwave or oven before serving.

5. Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe for a healthier option?

Yes, you can make substitutions in this recipe to make it healthier. For example, you can use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour, honey or maple syrup instead of granulated sugar, and applesauce instead of melted butter. However, keep in mind that these substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the muffins slightly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes