• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Mini Muffin Recipe?

stefani2

Veteran Member
Feb 18, 2007
Anyone have any good mini muffin recipes that they want to share? Just looking for some ideas since my kids LOVE mini muffins. Thx :)

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
There is a rather large MMP recipe booklet that you can view on this site. Go to "files" and do a Mini Muffin Pan search.

stefani2

Veteran Member
Feb 18, 2007
There is a rather large MMP recipe booklet that you can view on this site. Go to "files" and do a Mini Muffin Pan search.

Thanks I will do that.

Does anyone have a 'tried and true' recipe that they use? I am tired of experimenting without any great results. :(

Mar 12, 2009
my favorite is the lil lemon bites...not sure of the exact name but its the recipe that came with the pan

myinnerchef

Gold Member
Nov 30, 2006
I make quick bread muffins. Use your favorite recipe for banana bread, pumpkin bread, zucchini bread, whatever, and pour it into the MMP instead of a loaf pan. Adjust the time for cooking to about 1/4. While quick breads usually cook in about an hour, mini muffins take only around 15 minutes. Full size muffins are about 30 minutes.

stefani2

Veteran Member
Feb 18, 2007
i lost the card that I had my favorite banana bread recipe on. :(

myinnerchef

Gold Member
Nov 30, 2006
Jenna - have you checked out the banana bread thread in Recipe Tips?

stefani2

Veteran Member
Feb 18, 2007
Jenna - have you checked out the banana bread thread in Recipe Tips?

ya - I searched and brought that thread up again. I didn't know if people had OTHER recipes for the DMMP. I have only ever done Banana Muffins and Lil' Citrus Muffins. I made Banana Muffins yesterday and SO didn't care for them.

kreaser

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
here's the document in word
I take my mini muffin pan to every show..don't necessarily use it but show it and talk about it..then tell them, if they order the pan I will email them this document...I always sell pans at my shows...

Attachments

• mini muffin recipes 60.doc
    77 KB · Views: 331

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Raenita
Replies
Views