1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Great mini muffin recipe?

1. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

Anyone have any good mini muffin recipes that they want to share? Just looking for some ideas since my kids LOVE mini muffins. Thx :)

Apr 6, 2009
  2. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

There is a rather large MMP recipe booklet that you can view on this site. Go to "files" and do a Mini Muffin Pan search.

Apr 6, 2009
  3. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

Thanks I will do that.

Does anyone have a 'tried and true' recipe that they use? I am tired of experimenting without any great results. :(

Apr 6, 2009
  4. my favorite is the lil lemon bites...not sure of the exact name but its the recipe that came with the pan

5. myinnerchef

myinnerchef Member Gold Member

I make quick bread muffins. Use your favorite recipe for banana bread, pumpkin bread, zucchini bread, whatever, and pour it into the MMP instead of a loaf pan. Adjust the time for cooking to about 1/4. While quick breads usually cook in about an hour, mini muffins take only around 15 minutes. Full size muffins are about 30 minutes.

Apr 6, 2009
  6. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

i lost the card that I had my favorite banana bread recipe on. :(

Apr 6, 2009
  7. myinnerchef

myinnerchef Member Gold Member

Jenna - have you checked out the banana bread thread in Recipe Tips?

Apr 6, 2009
  8. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

ya - I searched and brought that thread up again. I didn't know if people had OTHER recipes for the DMMP. I have only ever done Banana Muffins and Lil' Citrus Muffins. I made Banana Muffins yesterday and SO didn't care for them.

Apr 6, 2009
  9. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

here's the document in word
    I take my mini muffin pan to every show..don't necessarily use it but show it and talk about it..then tell them, if they order the pan I will email them this document...I always sell pans at my shows...

Attached Files:

Apr 6, 2009
Have something to add?