• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Our Monthly Newsletter Subscription - Only $1/month!

In summary, the Great March Newsletter has a theme of "Spring into Savings" and features a variety of spring recipes, including salads, grilling dishes, and desserts. It also includes special promotions and discounts, as well as a chance to win a free Pampered Chef product. The newsletter can be easily shared with friends and family through email or social media. It is sent out monthly, but there may be additional content on the website and social media throughout the month.
ByRequest
I have a great newsletter. It has all of the new products listed and pics of each in the newsletter along with lots of other great sections. I do this every month and have the next months newsletter finished 15 days in advance. I have had so many requests from other consultants I started to charge a very small fee(less than a dollar a month) for the service of an e-newsletter and a word newsletter written for you.

If you want to look at it or just try it out ...just let me know. I love writing newsletters and love to help my fellow consultants.

Stephanie
[email protected]

***Best Newsletter Around***EVERYONE needs to check out Stephanie's newsletters. I truly think that she has the best newsletters! She even creates a few different versions. Be sure to say that Tina Krajewski sent you.

I love it so much, I promised I would spread the word. She also has a website that you can check it out at.

www.123byrequest.com

The cost is 19.95 for an entire year, but I think totally worth it for how organized and professional looking it is. You also get a copy the 15th of the previous month.

Be sure to check it out soon.

This is a great idea. I just went and did this right now. I will pay for a news letter, saves me time. Thank you.

1. What is the theme of the Great March Newsletter?

The theme of the Great March Newsletter is "Spring into Savings".

2. What types of recipes can I expect to find in the newsletter?

The newsletter will feature a variety of recipes perfect for the spring season, including fresh salads, grilling recipes, and light and refreshing desserts.

3. Will the newsletter include any special promotions or discounts?

Yes, the Great March Newsletter will include exclusive discounts on select products, as well as a chance to win a free Pampered Chef product through our monthly giveaway.

4. Can I share the newsletter with my friends and family?

Absolutely! The newsletter can be easily shared via email or social media using the provided links at the bottom of the email.

5. How often will the newsletter be sent out?

The Great March Newsletter is a monthly publication, so you can expect to receive it once a month. However, be sure to check our website and social media for additional recipes, tips, and promotions throughout the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedNotPerfect08
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • aPamperedBride