• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering New Uses for Our Products: An Idea from Lisa

In summary, at a show, Linda suggested an informational show where consultants share uses for their products. Guests could then vote on their favorite use. Afterwards, they could auction off an item.
onepamperedmom68
I was just sitting here thinking...you know how we (consultants) have SO MANY different ideas for uses with our products? We cannot cover everything at our shows. For example...the many different things you can cook in our mini fluted pan, ideas for SA, etc.
I was thinking of doing some sort of informational show for my past hosts where I could share lots of different uses for various products. You could almost go through the whole catalog and find many uses for most of our products.
Has anyone thought of or done anything like this?
It may sound funny...I just thought it would be a good way to cover a wide variety of our products and stir up some excitement.
Any ideas or suggestions? I am just kicking the idea around.
Thanks!
Lisa

I think it sounds like a great idea.

I went to our Spring Kick-off meeting last month and one of the directors said that she asks at her cooking shows if there is anyone at the show who has ever bought anything form PC that they don't use/have never used? If anyone says yes, she says, I don't want you leaving here until we've talked, I want to make sure you have 5 or 6 reasons to use that what ever it is...

I thought that sounded great, but I might not know 5-6 uses for a thing...

So, I'm very interested in this ...

Good one!

So instead of saying 5 or 6 uses just say "I don't want you leaving here until we've talked because I want to give you some great ideas on how to put that item to use!"

LindaK said:
I think it sounds like a great idea.

I went to our Spring Kick-off meeting last month and one of the directors said that she asks at her cooking shows if there is anyone at the show who has ever bought anything form PC that they don't use/have never used? If anyone says yes, she says, I don't want you leaving here until we've talked, I want to make sure you have 5 or 6 reasons to use that what ever it is...

I thought that sounded great, but I might not know 5-6 uses for a thing...

So, I'm very interested in this ...

Good one!

Thanks Linda!
I just felt it may be a decent idea. I mentioned it at a show I had yesterday and everyone there thought it would be great.
We will see! :)

AuctionHow about this???? What if you do an auction for an item by giving play money to anyone that comes up with a use for a certain item. Then after 4 or 5 uses come up, then move on to the next item. Then when you are finished the guests will have a certain amount of play money. Then you can auction off some sort of item. I bet it would get the group talking and thinking on how versital our items are.

Yeah!That is a great idea. It would get the guests involved and I could get rid of a lot of extra product that I have laying around. Thanks for the great idea!!!!! :D

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products for more than just cooking?

Yes, Lisa's idea of uncovering new uses for our products showcases the versatility of our products. Many of our tools can be used for tasks beyond cooking, such as cleaning, organizing, and crafting.

2. How can I find new uses for my Pampered Chef products?

One way to discover new uses for our products is to visit our website or social media pages, where we share tips and ideas from customers like Lisa. You can also experiment with different ways to use our tools, or ask our consultants for suggestions.

3. Are there any safety concerns when using Pampered Chef products for non-cooking tasks?

While our products are designed for cooking, many can also be used for other tasks. However, it's important to use caution and common sense when using our products for non-cooking purposes. Always follow the instructions and safety guidelines provided with each product.

4. Can I still use my Pampered Chef products for cooking after using them for other tasks?

Yes, absolutely. Our products are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand various uses. Just make sure to clean them thoroughly before using them for cooking again.

5. Can I share my own ideas for new uses of Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we love hearing from our customers and seeing how they use our products in unique ways. You can share your ideas on our social media pages or by contacting our customer service team. Who knows, your idea may inspire others just like Lisa's did!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
Replies
Views
kisrae