• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit's June Sell-A-Thon Booth: Dorm Room Survival List

In summary, the brochure is very well done and the step-daughter will do great with her booth at the freshman orientation weekends.
mrssyvo
Attached is a brochure my newest recruit (and step-daughter) made. I gave her the dorm room survival list, and then she took the idea and ran with it. She is setting up a booth at the freshman orientation weekends at the college she just graduated from. This is her SS# 1, and with it being June sell-a-thon, I know she will do great.

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival Guide.pdf
    390.8 KB · Views: 692
Awesome brochure - I know your step daughter will do great!
I have a potential recruit in the sister of a past host. This girl is a rising sophomore in college and I just may print and show this to her. I hope your stepdaughter doesn't mind!

No, she is fine with that. She is so excited about her business. They are buying their first home, and she is anxious to get in the extra money. Her husband is still in college, and she is working full -time, and the extra money will come in handy with ll the extra expenses they will have with buying the house. Neccesity is such a great motivator, isn't it ?

My daughter and her husband just bought their first little home. I am throwing her a housewarming along with my friend who does Southern Lvg and Home in August.
You should do that for her - or she could host her own "open house"!

I think after they move, she will be having an open house/ fall product kick-off show of her own.

mrssyvo said:
Attached is a brochure my newest recruit (and step-daughter) made. I gave her the dorm room survival list, and then she took the idea and ran with it. She is setting up a booth at the freshman orientation weekends at the college she just graduated from. This is her SS# 1, and with it being June sell-a-thon, I know she will do great.

My questions is:

I am not sure how to change my name is this brochure:confused: . I have never been able to change anything in Abode REader files. Can she download a new one with out her information, if she doesn't mind me putting this in at our local college and univertisy.:D :D

Thanks,

Teresa

I would like it another format also. I am also unable to change the information. Great job on the brochure. How to find the contacts at the universities to be able to hand out during frehsman orientation. We have the University of Illinois in town.

Thanks

PDF - Adobe Acrobat -There are two of these. One is simply a reader that can be downloaded for free off the internet. In order to change any part of the .pdf flyer, you need the full blown version which I think will cost about $99.
You really need a Word version to edit it.

Very nice flyer!
She is just setting up a booth by where they register for their classes? I never even thought this would be something we could do! I might have to try the local university here....

pampered1224 said:
There are two of these. One is simply a reader that can be downloaded for free off the internet. In order to change any part of the .pdf flyer, you need the full blown version which I think will cost about $99.
You really need a Word version to edit it.

I just can't afford to buy the program at this time. I was just wondering if the person who design it or someone else could put the flyer into microsoft word so that we can edit it.

THanks

I do love the flyer, I just can't put my info on it.

I will check with her, and she is she can put it in Word format. She is setting up a booth at the private college she just graduated from. I am not sure how you would go about it at a state university, but even if you just showed up on campus and handed out flyers, maybe they would not kick you off.

mrssyvo said:
I will check with her, and she is she can put it in Word format. She is setting up a booth at the private college she just graduated from. I am not sure how you would go about it at a state university, but even if you just showed up on campus and handed out flyers, maybe they would not kick you off.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO Much

Teresa Robeson

[email protected]

I too would love this in word format. We have a big state university - East Carolina - 20 miles away. I will sure look into setting up a booth at Freshman Orientation or something like that. What a great idea!

I love the flyerI love the flyer, but I see one product that is missing that I've personally had as a big seller to college kids (Mom's like it can make healthier foods, kids like they can make cakes) The Rice Cooker, it's a great bargain and when I tell how it's not just for rice, but for potatoes, cakes, etc. they love it and usually 1 or 2 buy and then I get calls to order more.

Just a thought, but I'm not sure where she'd put it on the form.

Lisa

Email the Word file to me if you can get it switched over please. Thanks a bunch. GREAT IDEA!

mrssyvo said:
Please post the word doc if you get it!

Thanks for sharing!

BethCooks4U said:
Please post the word doc if you get it!

Thanks for sharing!

I love it too and would love to see the word version. Way to go!!!

mrssyvo said:

I did a craft fair today and a gal stopped by VERY interested in a show and marked "MAYBE" for the business oppertunity. I said I would send this doccument to her, however some of the items are retired. Can anyone convert this to Word for me? This is my first "MAYBE" on recruiting so
P-A-A-A-L-E-A-S-E help me with this!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooo much!

Schel

Looks great. Remember you need to change prices, delete retired products, and other information but here it is in word.

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival Guide.doc
    679 KB · Views: 319
tlennhoff said:
Looks great. Remember you need to change prices, delete retired products, and other information but here it is in word.

Thank you thank you!!!
Schel :D

Your welcome. If anyone updates this would you please post the updated version. I'll then do whatever conversions are needed.

Ok, I spent the last hour redoing this flyer, and will try to attatch it so let me know if it works. Thanks!

Attachments

• dorm.doc
    686.5 KB · Views: 261
The post worked - but it looks like the picture on the far right of the first page isn't coming up and the pictures on the far right of the second page are cut-off.

Hopefully that is easy to adjust!

I was able to see it ok. It might be the printer selected. Or you might have gotten a message about fixing the margins and if you said yes fix it could mess it up.

Here it is in PDF format for those that need it.

Attachments

• dorm.pdf
    161.4 KB · Views: 241
tlennhoff said:
I was able to see it ok. It might be the printer selected. Or you might have gotten a message about fixing the margins and if you said yes fix it could mess it up.

Here it is in PDF format for those that need it.

I was able to print it fine. I did switch it to Landscape and that worked out well. Thanks to all!
Schel

1. What is the "Dorm Room Survival List" sell-a-thon booth all about?

The "Dorm Room Survival List" sell-a-thon booth is a fun and interactive way to showcase our products and help college students prepare for dorm life. It includes a list of essential kitchen tools and gadgets that every student needs to survive and thrive in their dorm room.

2. How can I participate in the "Dorm Room Survival List" sell-a-thon booth?

If you are interested in participating, you can sign up to be a Pampered Chef consultant and host your own sell-a-thon booth. You will receive a kit with everything you need, including product samples, recipes, and marketing materials to make your booth a success.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "Dorm Room Survival List" sell-a-thon booth?

Hosting a sell-a-thon booth is a great way to earn extra income and build your business as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also allows you to connect with potential customers and showcase the quality and versatility of our products.

4. Can I customize the "Dorm Room Survival List" to fit my target audience?

Absolutely! As a consultant, you have the flexibility to tailor the "Dorm Room Survival List" to fit your target audience. You can also add your own personal touch and share your own dorm room experiences to make the booth more relatable and engaging.

5. Are there any special promotions or incentives for the "Dorm Room Survival List" sell-a-thon booth?

Yes, there are special promotions and incentives for hosting a "Dorm Room Survival List" sell-a-thon booth. These may include bonus rewards, discounts on products, or even the opportunity to earn a free product. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies