• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Director Status with Creative Apron Marketing

In summary, the speaker's goal is to promote to director by Nationals and is participating in weekly team calls to improve recruiting. They found a great tool at a kick-off meeting where directors had a contest to creatively wear tater-all towels as clothing. The winner turned their towel into an apron with a patch that says "I earn an average of $30 an hour, you can too!" The speaker ordered their own apron and the creator is selling them for $25 plus shipping. The apron can also be personalized with a name tag. The creator does not have a website yet, but the speaker can provide contact information if interested. The apron is worn at shows and the creator is excited about the potential to make money from
mrssyvo
My goal is to promote to director by Nationals. I am participating in weekly Team red calls, ect and am looking for ways to bring my recruiting to a new level, and I discovered a GREAT TOOL !!!!! At our Kick-off meeting this week, the directors had a contest. They were to take the taters-all towels, and wear them creatively as a piece of clothing. There were very creative uses, however, the winner had taken her towels to a friend, and had her make them into an apron. On the apron, at chest level, is a patch that says, I earn an average of $30. an hour, you can too !!! (or something to that effect) She said she also has a royal blue one just like it, and since she has started wearing it, she has signed 4 recruits ( I believe) I think I have the numbers correct, but I was so excited as she was telling ,me all of this, with my mind racing, that I may have missed part of this. Well, I got the info from her to order my own, and I spoke to the girl, and mailed my check IMMEDIATELY !!!!! She is excited about the new business, I am excited about the new recruits, and Life is GOOD!!!!!! She is selling them for $25.00 plus shipping for the royal blue, and if you want the tatersall ones, you need to send her the towels. (Still $25.00) She also puts your name on the apron, where a name tag woudl go. How Creative !!!!!!! If you want the details on how to order one, E-mail me at [email protected]. I do not want to give her numbers, address out on-line, but she has given me permission to let people know. I told her she will probably have to hire people to help her !!!!

mrssyvo said:
My goal is to promote to director by Nationals. I am participating in weekly Team red calls, ect and am looking for ways to bring my recruiting to a new level, and I discovered a GREAT TOOL !!!!! At our Kick-off meeting this week, the directors had a contest. They were to take the taters-all towels, and wear them creatively as a piece of clothing. There were very creative uses, however, the winner had taken her towels to a friend, and had her make them into an apron. On the apron, at chest level, is a patch that says, I earn an average of $30. an hour, you can too !!! (or something to that effect) She said she also has a royal blue one just like it, and since she has started wearing it, she has signed 4 recruits ( I believe) I think I have the numbers correct, but I was so excited as she was telling ,me all of this, with my mind racing, that I may have missed part of this. Well, I got the info from her to order my own, and I spoke to the girl, and mailed my check IMMEDIATELY !!!!! She is excited about the new business, I am excited about the new recruits, and Life is GOOD!!!!!! She is selling them for $25.00 plus shipping for the royal blue, and if you want the tatersall ones, you need to send her the towels. (Still $25.00) She also puts your name on the apron, where a name tag woudl go. How Creative !!!!!!! If you want the details on how to order one, E-mail me at [email protected]. I do not want to give her numbers, address out on-line, but she has given me permission to let people know. I told her she will probably have to hire people to help her !!!!

Where is your friend wearing theseaprons (just to shows?)? Do they resemble our aprons? Does she have a website?

Thanks for the cute idea - I love the idea of announcing our average hourly rate (minus all the "at home" tasks we we do to make our business work)!

Actually, she is not a friend of mine, I met a director at our kick-off meeting Monday, and she was wearing it. HER friend made it, and gave me her contact information. She is wearing her apron at her shows. The girl does not have a web-site YET, she just made it for her director friend, but then I went ga-ga over it and ordered one from her, and it is in the mail now, and I asked her if it was ok for me to let others know, and she said yes. She is very excited that this simple idea could help bring money into her household (just like PC)

1. What is the process for achieving Director status with Creative Apron Marketing?

The process for achieving Director status with Creative Apron Marketing involves consistently meeting sales and recruiting goals, attending regular training and development sessions, and actively promoting the Pampered Chef brand and products through various marketing strategies.

2. How do I track my progress towards Director status?

You can track your progress towards Director status by regularly checking your sales and recruiting numbers, attending training sessions and keeping track of your marketing efforts. You can also reach out to your upline Director for guidance and support.

3. What are the benefits of achieving Director status with Creative Apron Marketing?

Achieving Director status with Creative Apron Marketing comes with a variety of benefits, including increased commission rates, access to exclusive training and development opportunities, and the ability to lead and mentor a team of consultants.

4. How long does it typically take to achieve Director status with Creative Apron Marketing?

The time it takes to achieve Director status with Creative Apron Marketing can vary for each consultant. It depends on individual sales and recruiting efforts, as well as dedication to attending training and development sessions. On average, it can take anywhere from 6 months to 1 year.

5. Can I still achieve Director status if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, it is possible to achieve Director status with Creative Apron Marketing while balancing other commitments. The key is to prioritize and effectively manage your time to meet sales and recruiting goals, attend training sessions, and promote the Pampered Chef brand through creative marketing strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Niki Kate