• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Local Pampered Chef Consultant Demonstrates at Appliance Store

In summary, the local Pampered Chef consultant will do a desserts demonstration every 2nd thursday of each month at the appliance store where they sell top of the line kitchen appliances. The flyer with hearts on it was probably to promote valentines. The store may not go for it, but the consultant is still doing the demo.
heat123
Silver Member
I received an invitation to an Appliance store ( where we purchased all of our kitchen appliances from last year). It was For a desserts demonstration presented by a local Pampered Chef consultant. I wish I would have thought of that! She or he is doing a demo once a month down at this applicance store where they sell top of the line kitchen appliances. GREAT THINKING to that person! If only I had the nerve to solicit places like this and get a regular "gig" like this one! :rolleyes:

Just thought I would share! Maybe you some of you can do it in your areas?

Ooooh, that's a great idea Heather! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to see if anyone would let me do that. So, did the appliance store send out the invite or did the consultant? What did the invitation look like? Was it a PC one? I'm so curious because I think this is a great idea! You should go just to get some ideas from her presentation. Thanks again for sharing. :)

I love that idea. There is an appliance store about a mile from my house. My husband and I not only buy all our appliances there, we also go to Church with the owners. I will have to run that passed them and see what they think. Thanks for sharing!

infothe appliance store sent out the invite. It was just a flyer with hearts on it probably to promote valentines or something. The consultant will do the demo every 2nd thursday of each month. No name or webaddress for this consultant. I'm thinking it is a wife or friend of the owner to have the actual store send out invites for her! I was thinking about going just to see how many showed and how they run their gig?

good luck to those of you who try it!

I just sent an email to the couple that own the appliance store down the road from me. They may not go for it. It's a small business that has been in their family for years. I don't recall them ever having anything kind of event there. They do a lot of business because they have been around so long and the store has been passed down from family member to family member. I will let you all know what they say, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

1. How do I find a local Pampered Chef consultant?

To find a local Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. From there, you can enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will appear.

2. What types of products will the consultant be demonstrating at the appliance store?

The consultant will be demonstrating a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and small appliances. They will also be showcasing some of our most popular recipes using these products.

3. Can I purchase products directly from the consultant at the appliance store?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from the consultant at the appliance store. They will have a selection of products available for purchase, or you can place an order for any products you are interested in.

4. Is there a cost to attend the demonstration at the appliance store?

No, there is no cost to attend the demonstration at the appliance store. It is a free event for customers to learn more about our products and see them in action.

5. Can I book a Pampered Chef party through the consultant at the appliance store?

Yes, you can book a Pampered Chef party through the consultant at the appliance store. They will have information and availability for hosting a party, which is a great way to earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Summer0919
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Summer0919
  • Heather8345