• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Julie Anne Jones' Free Videos Transform Your Direct Sales Strategy?

In summary, the speaker is impressed with the first two of four free videos by Julie Anne Jones and has shared them with their team. They are excited to watch the remaining videos and participate in a live wrap-up webinar with guest facilitator Dana Wilde. The videos cover topics such as the real secret to fun parties, party sales secrets, host coaching, and sponsoring. To access the videos, one can either sign up or leave a comment on the preview video. The speaker is grateful for the information and is looking forward to implementing it in their business.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I love Julie Anne Jones and today I watched the first two of 4 free videos that she is doing. I'm pasting the info here that because I just always find such great stuff to take from Julie's trainings. I was so impressed with the first two that I shared all about them with my team just now. I don't always pass on much to them other than what HO gives us because that is all so great but these are just too good not to share. They are short, full of great ideas and really helped me get excited all over again as well as examine what I'm doing at my shows! Enjoy!

Here's the lineup for this f*ree course:

==> Video #1 - The Real Secret to Fun Parties

==> Video #2 - Party Sales Secrets Revealed

==> Video #3 - Host Coaching - Your Direct Sales Secret Weapon

==> Video #4 - Sponsoring From the Heart

==> Live Wrap-up Webinar and Q&A on May 19th at 9:00 am PT/12:00 noon ET with guest facilitator Dana Wilde (from the wildly success "Mind Aware" series for direct sellers that just ended).

You can access the preview video here Direct Sales Is Easier Than You Think – Preview |. Once you watch the video on this page, all you have to do is either sign up or leave a comment about it and you'll automatically get access to all 4 of the videos and receive notifications when the next videos are released later this week.

Thank you for sharing. There was so much information in the first video that will make a difference.

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this information about Julie Anne Jones' free videos! I've heard great things about her trainings and it sounds like these videos are no exception. I'm definitely going to check them out and share them with my team as well. It's always refreshing to get new ideas and inspiration for our businesses. Thanks again for passing this along!

What topics are covered in the training videos?

The training videos cover a wide range of topics such as product demonstrations, cooking techniques, business tips, and more. They are designed to help you grow your knowledge and skills as a consultant.

Are the training videos free for everyone?

Yes, the training videos are completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. You can access them anytime through your consultant account on our website.

Can I access the training videos on my mobile device?

Yes, the training videos are mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with an internet connection. This allows you to watch them on the go and at your convenience.

Do I have to complete the training videos in a specific order?

No, you can choose to watch the training videos in any order that is convenient for you. However, we recommend starting with the videos that align with your current goals and needs as a consultant.

Can I share the training videos with non-Pampered Chef consultants?

The training videos are exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and should not be shared with non-consultants. However, you can invite them to join our team and gain access to the videos themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • WendyE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • ShelbyMichalek