• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Deal for an Ipad

In summary, the iPad cannot be purchased with a payment plan, but can be paid for with credit card, debit card, or PayPal. It comes with a one-year warranty and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The price listed includes all taxes and fees. While the iPad is not eligible for discounts, purchasing it through the website can still earn Pampered Chef rewards points.
nikked
Gold Member
for anyone looking WOOT (a daily deal offering from Amazon) has refurbished 3rd gen iPads for as low as $399

TODAY (January 29, 2013) ONLY

Apple 16GB or 32GB iPad 3rd Gen

Thanks nikked!!!! I'm even thinking about this :)

you're welcome

Got my iPad 2 w/32 g on apple.com for $399. Same warranty as a new one :) Lots of folks I talked to recommended the 2 over the 3 - apparently more reliable. So far, so good.

(Refurbished) - $399 and $499

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I just wanted to chime in and say that this is an amazing deal for anyone in the market for a refurbished iPad. The third generation iPads are still highly sought after and these prices are unbeatable. Thanks for sharing!

1. Can I purchase the iPad with a payment plan?

No, unfortunately we do not offer payment plans for our products. However, we do accept various forms of payment such as credit card, debit card, and PayPal to make the purchase more convenient for you.

2. Is the iPad covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our products, including the iPad, come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship. You can also purchase an extended warranty for additional coverage.

3. Can I return the iPad if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your iPad, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Are there any additional fees or taxes for purchasing the iPad?

The price listed for the iPad is the total cost, including all taxes and fees. You will not be charged any additional fees at the time of purchase.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount for the iPad?

Unfortunately, the iPad is not eligible for any discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn Pampered Chef rewards points for purchasing the iPad through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK