• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Chicken Recipe

casescafe

Mar 13, 2008
Try this one at home... very yummy!

Attachments

• Bacon Chicken.doc
    26 KB · Views: 336

jross93

Feb 9, 2009
That does sound yummy!! Can you believe I have never used my DCB in the oven....only the microwave! I might have to try this recipe and see how I like my DCB in the oven! Thanks for sharing!
Jen

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
John, this looks very yummy. There's no nutrition information, or PC trademark, so I'm wondering . . . is this your own invention?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Bacon -- the greatest temptation for vegetarians. ;)

AhHa! So that's why I'm not a vegetarian!

How does anyone resist that smell of bacon cooking?:confused:

(although, I've had the Morningstar Farms Bak'n - and it's better than the fake turkey bacon stuff!)

PamperChefCarol

Veteran Member
Oct 2, 2006
Ok, when I saw this thread, I thought, yeah, another boring chicken recipe. But then I saw "BACON" and I was hooked. Anything with bacon is good with me. I will have to try this, not on one of my strict WW days, but will try nonetheless.

casescafe

Mar 13, 2008
Sarah,

I actually found the basis for this recipe while searching on-line for something different. I "doctored" it up a little, then customized it with the PC products in case anyone wanted to try it for a show. It really doesn't take long to prepare... and the results are delicious:chef: