• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Homemade Cookie Recipe

In summary, to make the Delicious Homemade Cookie Recipe, you will need 1 cup of softened butter, 1 cup of white sugar, 1 cup of brown sugar, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 2 cups of all-purpose flour. Substitutions can be made to suit preferences, such as using margarine instead of butter or whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour, but this may affect the taste and texture of the cookies. This recipe yields about 2 dozen cookies and the cookie dough can be frozen for up to 3 months. The cookies should be baked for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit and cooled on a
casescafe
Try this one at home... very yummy!

Attachments

• Bacon Chicken.doc
    26 KB · Views: 412
Sounds absolutely yummy!

Sounds great, thanks! I'll have to try it!

That does sound yummy!! Can you believe I have never used my DCB in the oven....only the microwave! I might have to try this recipe and see how I like my DCB in the oven! Thanks for sharing!
Jen

John, this looks very yummy. There's no nutrition information, or PC trademark, so I'm wondering . . . is this your own invention?

Thanks for sharing John! Yummmmm.....bacon always makes everything yummy. = )

Bacon -- the greatest temptation for vegetarians. ;)

LeslieSGI said:
Bacon -- the greatest temptation for vegetarians. ;)

AhHa! So that's why I'm not a vegetarian!

How does anyone resist that smell of bacon cooking?:confused:

(although, I've had the Morningstar Farms Bak'n - and it's better than the fake turkey bacon stuff!)

Ok, when I saw this thread, I thought, yeah, another boring chicken recipe. But then I saw "BACON" and I was hooked. Anything with bacon is good with me. I will have to try this, not on one of my strict WW days, but will try nonetheless.

Sarah,

I actually found the basis for this recipe while searching on-line for something different. I "doctored" it up a little, then customized it with the PC products in case anyone wanted to try it for a show. It really doesn't take long to prepare... and the results are delicious:chef:

Just bought bacon today....and chicken. I think this may be dinner tomorrow!:chef:

What ingredients do I need for the Delicious Homemade Cookie Recipe?

To make these delicious cookies, you will need 1 cup of softened butter, 1 cup of white sugar, 1 cup of brown sugar, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 2 cups of all-purpose flour.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions to the recipe to suit your preferences. For example, you can use margarine instead of butter, or whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour. However, keep in mind that these substitutions may affect the taste and texture of the cookies.

How many cookies does this recipe make?

This recipe yields about 2 dozen cookies, depending on the size of your cookies.

Can I freeze the cookie dough?

Yes, you can freeze the cookie dough for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container. When you're ready to bake the cookies, let the dough thaw in the fridge overnight before baking.

How long do the cookies need to bake for?

The cookies should be baked for about 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep an eye on them and take them out of the oven when the edges are lightly golden brown. Let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl