• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fall Brunch Recipe: Magic Pumpkin Spice Cake in the Microwave

Stir until well combined. Serve hot and top with whipped cream, if desired.In summary, the speaker has had success with a pumpkin spice cake recipe that is featured in the SB fall/winter 2002 magazine. The recipe includes a box of spice cake mix, eggs, and pumpkin pie filling, and can be made in the microwave. Other brunch ideas using pumpkin spice include muffins, scrambled eggs, French toast, and coffee. The speaker recommends serving the French toast with butter and maple syrup, and topping the coffee with whipped cream.
KHocutt
I have done this at 3 shows in October and 3 shows in Nov and it is a really big hit! I know it is in the SB fall/winter 2002, but I have attached it. It shows almost $300 in products and is SOOOOO yummy. With this I have done the "magic" pumpkin spice cake in the flute pan in the microwave. (For that just a box of spice cake mix, 3 eggs and a can of pumpkin pie filling; mix well and microwave on high 14 minutes).

Just an idea for your next brunch!

Attachments

• Harvest Apple French Toast.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 414
Sounds so good! What do your guests generally purchase after this? How long does it take to make it?

Pumpkin Spice Brunch Pumpkin Spice Muffins, Maple Scrambled Eggs, Baked Apple French Toast, Pumpkin Spice CoffeePumpkin Spice Muffins1 (18.25 oz) pkg. spice cake mix1 (15 oz) can pumpkin pie filling½ cup chopped pecans (optional)Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare muffin pan with non-stick spray or use paper liners.In a large bowl, mix together cake mix and pumpkin pie filling until well combined. Stir in pecans, if desired.Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cup about 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm with butter and maple syrup, if desired.Maple Scrambled Eggs8 eggs1/4 cup milk1 tbsp maple syrupSalt and pepper, to taste1 tbsp butterIn a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, maple syrup, salt and pepper until well combined.In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set and cooked through. Serve hot.Baked Apple French Toast1 loaf French bread, sliced into 1-inch thick slices6 eggs1 1/2 cups milk1/2 cup maple syrup1 tsp vanilla extract1 tsp ground cinnamon1/4 tsp ground nutmeg1/4 tsp ground ginger2 apples, peeled and thinly sliced1/4 cup chopped pecansMaple syrup, for servingPreheat oven to 350°F. In a 9x13 inch baking dish, arrange bread slices in a single layer.In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger until well combined. Pour mixture over bread slices, making sure each slice is coated. Arrange apple slices on top of bread and sprinkle with pecans.Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until French toast is golden brown and apples are tender. Serve hot with extra maple syrup, if desired.Pumpkin Spice Coffee8 cups brewed coffee1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling1/4 cup maple syrup1 tsp pumpkin pie spiceWhipped cream, for toppingIn a large pitcher, combine coffee, pumpkin pie filling,

What ingredients do I need to make Magic Pumpkin Spice Cake in the Microwave?

You will need a box of yellow cake mix, a can of pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, water, and optional chocolate chips or nuts.

Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a white or spice cake mix instead of yellow.

How long do I microwave the cake for?

The cake should be microwaved for 8 minutes on high. You can check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the cake – if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.

Can I make this recipe in the oven instead of the microwave?

Yes, you can bake the cake in a 9x13 inch baking dish at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.

What can I serve with Magic Pumpkin Spice Cake for a complete fall brunch?

You can serve the cake with whipped cream, caramel sauce, or a dusting of powdered sugar. For a savory option, you can serve it with a side of bacon or breakfast sausage. Hot coffee or apple cider make great beverage choices to accompany the cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • its_me_susan