• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Boutique Booth for Fundraiser: How Did They Do It?

In summary, a "Great Boutique Booth" is a well-organized and visually appealing booth that showcases Pampered Chef products at vendor events or craft fairs. To set up such a booth, consultants should choose a visually appealing tablecloth and backdrop and display products using stands and trays. They can also add their own personal touch with decorations and use their own products for display. To make the booth more successful, consultants can offer product demonstrations and samples, have enough products on display, and provide business cards and order forms. Personal branding is also encouraged, as long as it follows the company's branding guidelines.
MHPampered
Here are some pictures of the last boutique I did. It was at a preschool. Its an annual event but this was my first time setting up there. I decided to reserve two 6 ft tables and to set up as much as I could fit.

And I think it worked. I walk out of that boutique with $400 in Sales and 3 shows. Which is a lot better than I have done before at boutiques. So I am going to stick with putting as much out as possible. People really like seeing a variety of items. They would pick something up and mess with it than order it.

I was in awww and how many people were coming over. I was also the first boutique that I used my tri-fold board. Maybe a combination of both. I have another boutique this weekend and I am setting up about the same thing so we will see how it goes.

Here are the pictures...

Attachments

• HORIZONHILLSBOUTIQUE6.jpg
    HORIZONHILLSBOUTIQUE6.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 625
  • HORIZONHILLSBOUTIQUE2.jpg
    HORIZONHILLSBOUTIQUE2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 557
  • HORIZONHILLSBOUTIQUE3.jpg
    HORIZONHILLSBOUTIQUE3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 554
  • HORIZONHILLSBOUTIQUE4.jpg
    HORIZONHILLSBOUTIQUE4.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 494
  • HORIZONHILLSBOUTIQUE5.jpg
    HORIZONHILLSBOUTIQUE5.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 495
It looks great! I am not that creative!

You are you just have to find it... I never thought I was very creative, but if you put your mind to it you can do it... lol thanks!

You're welcome! I just throw everything out on the table. Plus, it doesn't help that I get there at the last minute. I work nights and have a toddler. LOL :rolleyes:

What was the event? A fundraiser for the preschool? How did you get into it??Love your board!! What are the apples on the LH side?

1. What is a "Great Boutique Booth"?

A "Great Boutique Booth" refers to a booth set up at a vendor event or craft fair that showcases Pampered Chef products in an organized and eye-catching manner. It is a great way to attract customers and promote our products.

2. How can I set up a "Great Boutique Booth"?

To set up a "Great Boutique Booth", start by choosing a visually appealing tablecloth and backdrop. Then, display our products in an organized and attractive manner, using stands, trays, and other display tools. Add some decorative touches, such as flowers or banners, to make the booth stand out.

3. Can I use my own products to set up the booth?

Yes, you can definitely use your own products to set up the booth. In fact, we encourage our consultants to use their personal products as it adds a personal touch to the display. However, we also have display sets and stands available for purchase if needed.

4. Are there any tips for making my booth more successful?

Yes, there are a few things you can do to make your booth more successful. First, make sure to have enough product on display for customers to see and touch. Also, offer product demonstrations and samples to entice customers. Additionally, make sure to have business cards and order forms readily available for interested customers.

5. Can I personalize my booth with my own branding?

Yes, you can definitely personalize your booth with your own branding. We encourage our consultants to add their own personal touch to their booths, whether it's through banners, business cards, or other promotional materials. Just make sure to follow our branding guidelines and use our official logos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bentleymommy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chef.nancy
  • sigmaqt95