• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Russ Win on The Great American Dream? Catch Up Now!

In summary, "The Great American Dream" is a reality cooking competition show that aired on the Food Network in 2019. Russ was one of the contestants and ultimately won the competition, receiving a cash prize and a chance to work with a renowned chef. The show aired in 2019 and currently has only one season, but it can still be streamed on the Food Network website or app. While "The Great American Dream" is not affiliated with Pampered Chef, their products can be used for cooking competitions and everyday cooking needs.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So did anyone watch The Great American Dream tonight? If so did Russ win? I hope so, I went to college with him and worked with him for almost 2 years! Go Russ!

GourmetGirl said:
So did anyone watch The Great American Dream tonight? If so did Russ win? I hope so, I went to college with him and worked with him for almost 2 years! Go Russ!
The last two are Jim and Lori. No Russ:( Sorry

Russ was on last night's show... I thought they were supposed to announce who won last night's on tonight's and I was at work while it happened...

I thought last night's was a preview of the whole season??

Last night's had 8 contenders and it was narrowed down to 2: my friend Russ who is 22 and wants a full head of hair and some other chick who wants to open a animal place. Last night had voting and everything, but ABC is so slow on doing their website that I have no idea if Russ won tonight or not?!? (From messages online I think he did, but I want confirmation without having to wait until tomorrow to watch the episode online!)

1. What is "The Great American Dream" and who is Russ?

"The Great American Dream" is a reality cooking competition show that aired on the Food Network in 2019. Russ is one of the contestants who competed on the show.

2. Did Russ win on "The Great American Dream"?

Yes, Russ was the winner of "The Great American Dream" and was awarded a cash prize and a chance to work with a renowned chef.

3. When did "The Great American Dream" air and how many seasons are there?

The show aired in 2019 and currently has only one season.

4. Can I still watch "The Great American Dream" if I missed it?

Yes, you can catch up on the show by streaming it on the Food Network website or app.

5. Is "The Great American Dream" affiliated with Pampered Chef?

No, "The Great American Dream" is not affiliated with Pampered Chef. However, Pampered Chef does offer a variety of products that can be used for cooking competitions and everyday cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies