• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Great American Bake Sale with PC - Unique Fundraising Ideas

The event is to raise money for Share Our Strength which aims to end childhood hunger. Kids in the community can get involved by selling PC tools and donating money.
noelskitchen
Has anyone participated in this? I just saw Sandra Lee on the Food Network talk about everyone having a Great American Bake Sale in their community. This sounds like a great idea. I know PC has the tools needed in the kitchen. I just wondering how I can incorporate PC and a bake sale at the same time.

Any ideas?

I found a great way to hold this event. Pampered Chef offers great tools for kids in the kitchen. My main goal is to raise funds for this cause and I thought about handing out flyers for doing kitchen workshops/classes and displaying kitchen tools that would assist kids in the kitchen.

I've never heard of this - For what charity is money being raised?

Is there a website or something - I'm completely in the dark!

"The Great American Bake Sale Event". Share Our Strength Great American Bake Sale, is a national campaign that mobilizes Americans to end childhood hunger by holding bake sales in their communities.
I would like to give back to my community by joining millions of people across the country who are pledging to be a key ingredient in ending childhood hunger by holding bake sales in their communities.

Nationally, more than 12 million children are at risk of hunger. 100% of funds raised through my Pampered Chef Great American Bake Sale will be used to ensure America’s most vulnerable children-those living in poverty and at risk of hunger get the regular, healthy meals they need, where they live, learn and play.

Share Our Strength’s Great American Bake Sale proceeds are granted to organizations in communities across America to help provide at-risk children with nutritious meals when they’re needed most-during the summer, and after school. Additionally, proceeds support Share Our Strength’s Operation Frontline®, a chef-led nutrition education program for low-income families.

I just thought this was an absolute great and positive event to do. I not only love selling PC but I love being able to help families in need. If I can make awareness to people who come about what PC has to offer it's well worth it for me.

This event is advertised on Food Network, Pure Cane sugar and other sponsers.

Hi there! I have not personally participated in the Great American Bake Sale, but I have heard great things about it. It's a wonderful way to bring the community together and support a good cause. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely see how our tools would be a perfect fit for a bake sale. You could offer to donate a portion of the proceeds from any sales made during the bake sale to the chosen charity, or even have a special baking demonstration using our products. Another idea could be to offer a raffle for a Pampered Chef product as part of the bake sale. I'm sure there are many creative ways to incorporate PC into the event. Best of luck with your bake sale and supporting a great cause!

1. What is the Great American Bake Sale?

The Great American Bake Sale is a fundraising program that partners with Share Our Strength, a non-profit organization dedicated to ending childhood hunger in America. Participants host bake sales and use the proceeds to support Share Our Strength's efforts to provide meals to children in need.

2. How can I get involved in the Great American Bake Sale?

There are a few ways to get involved in the Great American Bake Sale. You can host a bake sale yourself, volunteer at a local bake sale, or donate to a bake sale in your community. You can also spread the word about the program and encourage others to participate.

3. Do I have to use Pampered Chef products for my bake sale?

No, you do not have to use Pampered Chef products for your bake sale. While we do offer a variety of baking products that can be useful for your bake sale, you are free to use any products or recipes that you prefer.

4. How do I donate the proceeds from my bake sale to Share Our Strength?

After hosting your bake sale, you can donate the proceeds online through the Great American Bake Sale website or by mailing a check to Share Our Strength. All the information and instructions for donating can be found on the website.

5. Can I still participate in the Great American Bake Sale if I don't know how to bake?

Absolutely! You can still participate in the Great American Bake Sale by volunteering at a local bake sale or donating to a bake sale in your community. You can also purchase baked goods from others and resell them at your own bake sale to raise funds for Share Our Strength.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crcook
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • tvanhowling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies