• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grease Movie Theme Party Ideas: Food, Games, and More!

In summary, the group is discussing ideas for food and games for an upcoming party with a "Grease movie theme." Suggestions include cheeseburger salad, pink-themed drinks, and mini cheeseburgers with milkshakes. Someone also mentions the possibility of playing Spin the Bottle using one of the sauces as the bottle.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
ok, anyone have any ideas on food to serve, games to play (maybe trivia)? I have a party coming up and they want a "Grease movie theme." Thought about dressing up for it... lol not sure where i'll find a poodle skirt.

Ideas please

Malinda Klein said:
ok, anyone have any ideas on food to serve, games to play (maybe trivia)? I have a party coming up and they want a "Grease movie theme." Thought about dressing up for it... lol not sure where i'll find a poodle skirt.

Ideas please

cheeseburger salad?

You could make something pink for the Pink Ladies. You could also do something sweet for Sandy and spicy for Danny! Good Luck!

catlwilles said:
You could make something pink for the Pink Ladies. You could also do something sweet for Sandy and spicy for Danny! Good Luck!

very cool--and isnt' there a drink called a Pink Lady?

BlueMoon said:
very cool--and isnt' there a drink called a Pink Lady?
Yes. When I first started dating Matt (41 years ago) I left to go to the bathroom and asked him to order a drink for me. SOB ordered a "Pink Lady" - sweet, pink with egg white mixed in (not whipped). Perhaps one of the most terrible beverages I ever tasted. He never did that again ... although he laughed about it for many years.
Here's the official recipe for a Pink Lady:1 1/2 oz gin
1 tsp grenadine syrup
1 tsp light cream
1 egg whiteShake ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.
Deadly and not in a good way.

RMDave said:
Yes. When I first started dating Matt (41 years ago) I left to go to the bathroom and asked him to order a drink for me. SOB ordered a "Pink Lady" - sweet, pink with egg white mixed in (not whipped). Perhaps one of the most terrible beverages I ever tasted. He never did that again ... although he laughed about it for many years.

LOL! but maybe she could make the rasberry fizz instead. this sounds horrid

Those mini cheeseburgers go with everything .... serve 'em with a malted (strawberry milkshakes) and joke about how the grease cleans up lighting fast!

How about a good old fashioned game of Spin the bottle. Everyone gathers round and the host spins the bottle. The winner gets ..... a free party! Use one of the sauces as the bottle, everyone gets a taste!

1. What products can I use to recreate the iconic diner scene from Grease?

The Pampered Chef Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is perfect for making pancakes and bacon just like in the movie. The Classic Batter Bowl and Easy Accent Decorator can be used to create homemade whipped cream for topping off your pancakes.

2. How can I make a themed dessert for a Grease movie night?

Our Mini Fluted Cake Pan is ideal for making mini pineapple upside down cakes, just like the ones shown during the "Beauty School Dropout" scene. Top them off with a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry for the perfect 50s-inspired treat.

3. What kitchen tools can I use to create a vintage look for my Grease party?

The Stoneware Fluted Pan and the Classic Batter Bowl are great for creating a retro-style cake or pie. The Vintage-Style Glass Milk Bottle Set is also a fun addition for serving milkshakes or other beverages.

4. How can I make a healthier version of the famous Grease "pink ladies" milkshake?

Our Deluxe Cooking Blender is perfect for making smoothies and milkshakes with fresh fruits and vegetables. Try making a strawberry banana smoothie with almond milk and Greek yogurt for a healthier twist on the classic pink ladies milkshake.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make my own versions of the songs from Grease?

Our Mix 'N Chunk and Mix 'N Scraper are great for creating your own homemade versions of the iconic songs from Grease. Use them to mix and chop ingredients for a fun and creative cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedinConshy
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • raebates