• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop - Have You Seen One?

In summary, a replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop is a kitchen tool designed for removing excess grease and oil from pans and cookware. It can be easily used by wetting it, wringing out excess water, and wiping it over the greasy surface. The mop is reusable and can be washed with warm water and mild soap. It is safe to use on non-stick cookware and can be purchased separately or as part of a set on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
I have a customer who says she previously purchased a Pampered Chef grease mop and would like another. She says it looked like a small mop with no handle and you used it to "mop" the grease off the top of soups, sauces, etc...

Anyone have a new one? Or know what I'm talking about?

I don't have one, but it's pretty old. I've seen them on the dreaded eBay site. It's called the "Magic Mop".

It's been out of the line for a number of years. I like mine.

Thanks, now that I know what I'm looking for I'll just keep an eye on the outlet for it.

I think that has been out of the catalog for at least 9-10 years. We sold it when I first started but it left pretty soon after that. Good luck finding one.

I think that was discontinued in 2001. They were a mess! They worked OK to get the fat off things (you can just use a piece of stale bread to do the same thing), but then they were a pain to clean off.I agree, eBay is probably your best resource for finding one.

1. What is a replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop?

A replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop is a kitchen tool used for removing excess grease and oil from pans and cookware. It is designed with a unique absorbent material that can easily soak up and trap grease, making clean up a breeze.

2. How do I use the replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop?

To use the replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop, simply wet it with water, wring out any excess, and then gently wipe it over the surface of your greasy pan or cookware. The mop will quickly absorb the grease, leaving your dishes clean and ready to use.

3. Can the replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop be washed and reused?

Yes, the replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop can be washed and reused multiple times. After each use, simply rinse it out with warm water and a mild soap, then wring out any excess water and allow it to air dry. It is recommended to replace the mop after several uses.

4. Is the replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The unique material is gentle and will not scratch or damage the surface of your non-stick pans.

5. Can I purchase the replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop separately?

Yes, the replacement Pampered Chef Grease Mop is available for purchase separately. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. It is also sometimes available as part of a set or bundle with other Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Judybabe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • cmackey