• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gray's Anatomy Season Premiere: An Exciting Start!

In summary, Holy Cow! What an awesome beginning to the season!!!!!!!:DYeah...that is what I thought too...I love that show...some of the things that they say are so funny.I know!!! It was great. I wonder what will happen with Derek & Meredith......I'm glad Derek and Meredith are sort of together still. Don't like Izzy and son't want her and George to be together.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Holy Cow! What an awesome beginning to the season!!!!!!!:D

Yeah...that is what I thought too...I love that show...some of the things that they say are so funny.

I know!!! It was great. I wonder what will happen with Derek & Meredith......

I'm glad Derek and Meredith are sort of together still. Don't like Izzy and son't want her and George to be together. Really like Christina. Wish Burke was still on the program.

57 min and countin down to watch it :)!

AUGHHHHHHH! I had to DVR it and it cut off the end! What did George and Izzy say to each other at the end? Did anything else happen after that?

straitfan said:
AUGHHHHHHH! I had to DVR it and it cut off the end! What did George and Izzy say to each other at the end? Did anything else happen after that?
George came to Izzy's house and she just looked at him and he said "I love you too." !!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! I really like them together!!! I can't stand Cally.

THANKS! That would have bugged me not knowing!

Sorry if I wrecked it for anyone!!!

I thought it was interesting that one of the Residents has a family member as an intern. And a very grounded intern at that! (Don't want to spoil it if someone is still waiting to watch it for the first time!)

--Jenny L

chefkristin said:
George came to Izzy's house and she just looked at him and he said "I love you too." !!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! I really like them together!!! I can't stand Cally.
Thanks Kristin! The same thing happened to me - the DVR cut it off as she opened the door. I'll have to adjust the settings for the rest of the season! :)

Wonder if Cally is prego.... That would make things interesting considering George's comment at the door.

I miss Burke too.

I thought Burke was obnoxious anyway. This opens the door for Christina!

chefkristin said:
I thought Burke was obnoxious anyway. This opens the door for Christina!

He was obnoxious but so is Christina and that is what is so great about them...I miss Burke too. I feel bad for Cally.

chefkristin said:

I so totally agree - but I am afraid Cally may be pregnant! YIKES!

my suspicion is that cally is going to get fired, just from the preview of next weeks show and then that other chick, for some reason i cant remember her name, will become chief. i kinda like that george said he loved izzy ... i think some where in the season mcdreamy is gonna hook up with lexi .. but who knows ... i love this show!!!

carolyn, i just noticed that you earned the cruise already? thats awesome!!!

abrahamlaur said:
my suspicion is that cally is going to get fired, just from the preview of next weeks show and then that other chick, for some reason i cant remember her name, will become chief. i kinda like that george said he loved izzy ... i think some where in the season mcdreamy is gonna hook up with lexi .. but who knows ... i love this show!!!

He better not hook up with Lexi...that will make me mad...I think that him and Meredith are just going to continue to be "together" I HOPE.

straitfan said:
Mine did it too!!! I was so mad. I knew I could come here and find out what happened in the last minute. What a cool ending!!:)

Addie4TLC said:
Wonder if Cally is prego.... That would make things interesting considering George's comment at the door.

I miss Burke too.
I thought she said she was at the beginning of the show?

jlevernier said:
I thought it was interesting that one of the Residents has a family member as an intern. And a very grounded intern at that! (Don't want to spoil it if someone is still waiting to watch it for the first time!)

--Jenny L
Lexi is Kristina's resident not Meredith's (I took it that you were saying that one of the residents has a family member as HER intern - sorry it I misunderstood but I wanted to clarify in case).

I think she was trying to give it as a general statement so that she didn't give anything away...however I hope that the people who didn't watch it yet would not read this thread as we should be able to speak freely. So if you are reading this and you didn't watch it last night but you have it taped...Sorry about your luck...LOL...JK...So now you can blame Beth for giving that part away...lol...I personally think that Cally is Prego...she said that she wasn't but I think that it was just because of the way that George reacted to her when she told him.

I thought our rule was that we couldn't tell until the West coast aired??

Sorry if I ruined it for anyone but all the previews told that part (that Lexi was an intern and she is Meredith's sister) anyway!

In my defense, the last line of the show was a bigger give away any way and I didn't say THAT!:p

LOL...I have to tell you all how much I am addicted to this show...Last night we were at Lowe's buying a new microwave and the cashier needed the manager to come and fix something for her...well the manager was walking over and it was 8:43 so I asked her to please hurry up because I didn't want to miss my show...luckily I only live 5 minutes from Lowe's.

BethCooks4U said:
I thought our rule was that we couldn't tell until the West coast aired??

Sorry if I ruined it for anyone but all the previews told that part (that Lexi was an intern and she is Meredith's sister) anyway!

In my defense, the last line of the show was a bigger give away any way and I didn't say THAT!:p
I did say it!!!! When reading these threads it is at your own risk. :D

What is up with Meredith's attitude toward her sister? Did I miss something? I missed a show or two last season and don't know... Then again it looks like a new thing...

I think that Meredith has a crappy family...I think that now she doesn't want to get close to anyone that is in her family...or ANYONE for that matter. She keeps getting hurt by everyone.

I don't think Meredith found out she has 1/2 siblings until last year when they showed up in the hospital.

--Jenny L

although I really don't like Callie I kinda feel bad for her.
Miranda was just cracking me up though!

i didn't even miss seeing Burke or whats her name red head??? I' m drawing a blank :confused:

Her name is Addison....and she has her own show now. Not bad, but definately not Grey's Anatomy!!

geesh I can't believe I couldn't remember!
sometimes I feel lucky I remember my own name ! :)

Molly Jo said:
Her name is Addison....and she has her own show now. Not bad, but definately not Grey's Anatomy!!

The Greys spinoff that she's on is called Private Practice...Wednesdays 9pm PST

I just got done watching on the web....wow!
I just don't get why Meridith can't let herself be happy...:confused: I liked Lexi better than I thought I would.

i got annoyed with her...she picked a great time to say hey I am your sister...uuuhhh trauma more important.

I like Izzy's character and I think Miranda is a hoot and Christina's attitude cracks me up. Feel bad for Cally (she really loves George). Not likin Meridiths pity me and hopeless for romance attitude (but I have always thought she has had a selfish personality) . ANd I like the way they softened up Carev's disposition (not a total jerk anymore). KInda like the new chick Lexi. Glad Dr. Burke is gone. Still like MC steamy and think Dr. Shepard should just move on. Will see what the rest of the season holds in store for us!?

I think Meridith's a little jealous of her sister and all the positive attention she's getting, ultimately they may bond... She is selfish sometimes.

Ok I absolutly LOVE this show, however because of work and everything, I missed all of last season. Loved the show last night but does anyone know if they have the 3rd season on dvd? I HATE that I missed the entire season

Yes, I believe it just came out. Saw it advertised at Wally World.

Kelly V.

But wha?OK, so I was multitasking last night in the middle of the show, and like looked down for 5 seconds. I thought McSteamy said something to McDreamy about "coming out here to get you".

WTH was that all about??

Jean

Yes that is what he said...McSteamy was Telling McDreamy that he regretted what he did to their friendship and now he wants then to try being friends again.

OMG, wasn't that funny how Mcsteamy worded that? The look on Derek's face was great:D

I absolutely love this show. I have it set to record every week on my DVR. However, it seems the DVR will only record 1 minute before and after 9. So, you have to set it to record the next show too or you will miss the very end every time. My kids watched while it was recording...I was at work...and they just happened to think quick and pressed the record button or I would have missed it.

I am not a big fan of Merideth's. However, she does have the right to be upset about her sister. Her mom didn't want her, her dad left her and then has a new family and she is basically without a mom or dad while her dad's new family is wonderful and he takes care of his new kid. It is not her sister's fault, but if it were real life I would feel the same way. I think they will work it out. I do not want Derek with Lexi, because that would be gross...keeping it in the family. I don't want George to get with Izzy. He is married now and needs to be a man and work on his marriage. I like Cally. She was there for George when his "friends" were not.

I think Christina may be a little "softer" this season. I missed the wedding episode...and several more. But I think Burk leaving will help her to see things differently. I did not miss Burk, but hate that they made his character leave as a total jerk.

I agree that it would be gross for Derek & Lexie to get together--he needs to focus on Meredith & if she's the "love of his life" like he said in the season finale, he shouldn't want to move on.

I kind of like George & Izzy together, but I don't know. I really don't like Callie.

I did notice a huge hole from Addison & Burke missing. I don't like the way they just left. They could have had Addison leave in the season finale & maybe tried to have Burke in the first episode as a guest character at least. I hate the way they just had him gone.

I'm looking forward to this season. I wasn't sure after last season--I was not impressed by it. They need to have Alex get over Rebecca though if she's not going to be on the show.

Okay...he said something about Rebecca at the end of the show, but I am not remembering her. I remember him as being a "player"...nothing steady after Izzy was with Denny.

Okay, okay...I didn't mean to be, but I am a HUGE Grey's fan. Some points to address here:

Meredith's father was sorta chased away by Meredith's mom. He tried to keep in touch with Meredith, but Mom wouldn't let him.

Derick is not going to sleep with Lexie, he knows Meredith has problems with trusting people (he said so to McSteamy). That speech about breaking up at the end does not hold water. Derick knows he needs to be gentle with Meredith.

They did have Addison leaving at the end of last season, there was an episode or two of her in LA.

I LOVE that Burke did not show up! He was ditched at the alter! He was not chosen chief! You think he would want to come back to that situation where his personal and work life were at dead ends?

I dislike the drection Izzie's character is going. She used to be highly principled, but now is being absolutely selfish. So far, she is the only character that is breaking up a marriage deliberately. Do not like that at all.

Oh, but what a fun show!

Robin

Shawnna said:
Okay...he said something about Rebecca at the end of the show, but I am not remembering her. I remember him as being a "player"...nothing steady after Izzy was with Denny.

Rebecca was the woman in the ferry wreck. Her face was badly damaged and had to be rebuilt. She was running from a confused marriage, but her husband came to the hospital.

Robin

priscilla said:
Meredith's father was sorta chased away by Meredith's mom. He tried to keep in touch with Meredith, but Mom wouldn't let him.

I agree with most of the stuff that you posted except for one thing...I understand that Meredith's mom was a jerk but...that gave him no right to blame Meredith for his wife's death...She had just started to like the lady and was finally getting to know her dad and he yelled at her and told her how the death of his wife was her fault and that she (Meredith) would not be welcome at the funeral...can we say HEARTLESS...then people wonder why she is the way that she is...

Shawnna said:

She is the one that they called Eva.

chefheidi2003 said:
I agree with most of the stuff that you posted except for one thing...I understand that Meredith's mom was a jerk but...that gave him no right to blame Meredith for his wife's death...She had just started to like the lady and was finally getting to know her dad and he yelled at her and told her how the death of his wife was her fault and that she (Meredith) would not be welcome at the funeral...can we say HEARTLESS...then people wonder why she is the way that she is...

You know, that seemed so out of character for him. However, don't we ususally lash out at the ones we love most? I cannot remember entirely, but his wife had hiccups, and did M. treat her and say everything was going to be fine?

Robin

<h2>1. What happened in the season premiere of Gray's Anatomy?</h2><p>The season premiere of Gray's Anatomy was an action-packed episode that left fans on the edge of their seats. We saw the return of beloved characters, intense medical cases, and surprising plot twists.</p><h2>2. Who made a comeback in the season premiere?</h2><p>Many fan-favorite characters returned in the season premiere, including Cristina Yang, April Kepner, and Arizona Robbins. It was an emotional reunion for the characters and viewers alike.</p><h2>3. What was the most exciting moment in the season premiere?</h2><p>It's hard to choose just one, but one of the most exciting moments in the season premiere was when Meredith and Derek finally reunited after being separated for months. It was a heartwarming and long-awaited moment for fans.</p><h2>4. Will there be any major changes in the upcoming season?</h2><p>Yes, there will be some changes in the upcoming season. The show will be addressing the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the characters' lives. We can also expect to see some changes in relationships and dynamics among the characters.</p><h2>5. When does the next episode air?</h2><p>The next episode of Gray's Anatomy will air on [insert date]. Be sure to tune in to see what happens next in the lives of our beloved doctors at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital!</p>

1. What happened in the season premiere of Gray's Anatomy?

The season premiere of Gray's Anatomy was an action-packed episode that left fans on the edge of their seats. We saw the return of beloved characters, intense medical cases, and surprising plot twists.

2. Who made a comeback in the season premiere?

Many fan-favorite characters returned in the season premiere, including Cristina Yang, April Kepner, and Arizona Robbins. It was an emotional reunion for the characters and viewers alike.

3. What was the most exciting moment in the season premiere?

It's hard to choose just one, but one of the most exciting moments in the season premiere was when Meredith and Derek finally reunited after being separated for months. It was a heartwarming and long-awaited moment for fans.

4. Will there be any major changes in the upcoming season?

Yes, there will be some changes in the upcoming season. The show will be addressing the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the characters' lives. We can also expect to see some changes in relationships and dynamics among the characters.

5. When does the next episode air?

The next episode of Gray's Anatomy will air on [insert date]. Be sure to tune in to see what happens next in the lives of our beloved doctors at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kahluakiggy
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Pamperedpartylady
  • General Chat
Replies