• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gray spots on sheet pans

JulieHaak

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2009
I just spoke with a customer who recently purchased 2 large sheet pans. She mentioned that she has only hand washed them but one of them now has gray spots all over the pan...does anyone have any ideas about this and maybe how to clean it or should I just call HO? Tips would be great

Julie

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
PC was having problems last year, put a stop sell on them & resolved the issues. I'm assuming your customer has the old ones. Corporate should know by the purchase date if she has the old ones that were causing problems or if it's something going on with the newer ones.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Either way, she'll be able to exchange it for a new one. It's under warranty.

jenniwest04

Sep 16, 2008
I have ones I bought in November and December 2008 and they have both done the same thing...I only hand washed also. They definitely don't look so pretty now. But besides the looks, there's nothing really "wrong" with them, correct? They are still safe to use and such?