• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Keep the Grate Container from Sliding Off?

In summary, the Grate Container is a kitchen tool that can grate, store, and serve food all in one. It is made of durable plastic with stainless steel grating blades and is safe for food use. To use it, simply place the grater on top of the container and grate food directly into it. The container is dishwasher safe, but hand washing the grater is recommended for longer lasting sharpness. It also has different sized grating holes to accommodate both large and small foods, making it versatile for various types of food.
lisacb77
For anyone who has this...how do you keep it from falling off the end of the grater? I used it yesterday and it kept sliding off. I finally just grated the cheese onto a plate and used the container for measuring.

Thanks!

You have to make sure that it is lined up COMPLETELY and is in all the way. I had the same problem until I had it on correctly.

I did the same thing...only at a show! She had dark blue plush carpet and I was grating parm cheese. It was most of the way full when it decided to fall off and the cheese went EVERYWHERE! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: That is when I learned to make sure that it is pushed ALL OF THE WAY ON. If it still doesn't fit then, I would get an exchange.

Hmm, okay. It did seem to be lined up. Then I nearly cracked it when I went to push and make sure.

I guess I'll try again. Blech.

I had mine fall off too when it was almost full...luckily i wasn't at a show. i just check it in the middle of grating to make sure it hasn't come loose.

It could be a defect, but there's a way that everything has to line up just right.

I have it, but never use it!:rolleyes: I think cheese is like chocolate....more is better! I never measure it..

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Grate Container. As a fellow consultant, I have used this product many times and haven't experienced any issues with it falling off the grater. One tip that may help is to make sure the container is securely attached to the grater before grating. You can also try holding the container in place with one hand while grating with the other. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. We want to make sure you're able to fully enjoy the benefits of the Grate Container. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the Grate Container?

The Grate Container is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for grating, storing, and serving all in one. It is designed to make food prep and storage more convenient and efficient.

2. How do I use the Grate Container?

To use the Grate Container, simply place the grater on top of the container and grate your desired food directly into the container. The grated food will collect in the container, ready to be used or stored. You can also use the container for marinating or serving food.

3. Is the Grate Container dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Grate Container is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing the grater for longer lasting sharpness.

4. What materials is the Grate Container made of?

The Grate Container is made of durable plastic with stainless steel grating blades. It is BPA-free and safe for food use.

5. Can the Grate Container be used for both large and small foods?

Yes, the Grate Container has different sized grating holes to accommodate both large and small foods. This makes it perfect for grating everything from cheese and vegetables to nuts and chocolate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • jenniferknapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Bexs50