• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Graphics, Logos & Pictures for Flyers, Pamphlets Etc

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of graphics and logos through the Brand Center on your consultant website. However, it is important to only use these provided graphics and logos to ensure consistency and alignment with the company's brand. It is not allowed to edit or modify any of the graphics and logos, as this could lead to copyright infringement. There are also specific guidelines provided in the Brand Center that must be followed when using graphics and logos on any materials. Pictures of Pampered Chef products can be used on materials, as long as they are taken by the consultant or provided by the company to showcase the products.
Monty060609
Are we allowed to use any of the pictures and logos that are on the website?
Is there special permission that we need to be able to dublicate the PC logo?
Or is it something like, as long as I don't pass it off as my own design I'm ok?

There are a ton of great flyers on here, some use the logos & photos and some don't. Plus I am always trying to keep up on my very limited graphic skills so I like to play around with flyers and such myself. But I don't want to get in trouble.

You can use the logo there are 2 downloadable ones on CC. You will need to read all the regs on using it. When, when not to etc etc. Also you can't send anyting with logo out for a commercial printer to reproduce like Vista Print. We have an authorized merchant, Merrill, theor link is on CC also. HTH

Thank you Layla!
I started going through the CC last night and after 2-3 straight hours I still hadn't seen it all so I definitely missed that page. I'll look again, I'm headed there now.

We're not supposed to use any HO pics for printed materials, as the copyrights are owned by HO, not us.

Monty, the Policies & Procedures are located in the quick links on the right side of CC. That covers pretty much everything there is to know about rules and such. Definitely read through them at least once, so that you'll know what's covered in there.

1. How do I obtain graphics and logos for my flyers and pamphlets?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of graphics and logos through the Brand Center on your consultant website. You can also use your own professional or personal images as long as they align with the company's branding guidelines.

2. Can I use graphics and logos from other sources for my Pampered Chef materials?

No, it is important to only use graphics and logos provided by Pampered Chef to ensure consistency and alignment with the company's brand. Using outside sources can also lead to copyright infringement which is not allowed.

3. Can I edit or modify the graphics and logos provided by Pampered Chef?

No, it is not allowed to edit or modify any of the graphics and logos provided by Pampered Chef. This ensures that the brand remains consistent and recognizable to customers.

4. Are there any specific guidelines for using graphics and logos on my materials?

Yes, there are guidelines provided in the Brand Center that must be followed when using graphics and logos on any materials. This includes proper placement, size, and color usage.

5. Can I use pictures of Pampered Chef products on my materials?

Yes, you can use pictures of Pampered Chef products on your materials as long as they are taken by you or provided by the company. This helps showcase the products and can be a useful tool for customers to see what they will be purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • cooklove
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseC
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies