• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the "Grapefruit" Knife: A Pampered Chef Mystery

In summary, "Finding the "Grapefruit" Knife: A Pampered Chef Mystery" is a mystery novel about a group of consultants who must solve the mystery of a missing limited edition knife. It is written by Pampered Chef consultant and author, Sarah Wilkins. The book is not only for Pampered Chef consultants, but for anyone who enjoys a good mystery. It is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or major online book retailers. While reading the book, readers may learn about the direct sales industry and some of the products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef. There is currently no planned sequel for this book, but the author has written other mystery novels that may be of interest to readers.
taterbug
I have a friend who says he has a "grapefruit" knife that his wife bought from PC years ago and he now wants another one. Any idea as to which knife he may be talking about?

We used to have one - it was discontinued a while back.

Thank you!

But we have a new redesigned one in the catalog now.

DebbieJ said:
But we have a new redesigned one in the catalog now.

Which one?

DebbieJ said:
page 47, top of the page
May I just say DUH! I completely overlooked that one! Thank you.

Hi there! It sounds like your friend is referring to the Pampered Chef Citrus Knife. This knife is specifically designed for slicing and segmenting citrus fruits, including grapefruits. It has a serrated blade and a curved tip, making it perfect for cutting through tough citrus rinds. It also has a comfortable, ergonomic handle for easy use. I hope this helps solve the mystery for your friend! Happy cooking!

1. What is "Finding the "Grapefruit" Knife: A Pampered Chef Mystery" about?

"Finding the "Grapefruit" Knife: A Pampered Chef Mystery" is a mystery novel written by Pampered Chef consultant and author, Sarah Wilkins, about a group of consultants who must solve the mystery of a missing limited edition knife before it's released to the public.

2. Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book is for anyone who enjoys a good mystery. While it does have references to Pampered Chef products and the direct sales industry, anyone can enjoy the story and follow along with the characters.

3. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Finding the "Grapefruit" Knife: A Pampered Chef Mystery" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. You can also find it on major online book retailers such as Amazon.

4. Will I learn anything about Pampered Chef or direct sales while reading this book?

Yes, the book does touch on the direct sales industry and some of the challenges and rewards of being a consultant. You may also learn about some of the products and recipes that Pampered Chef offers.

5. Is there a sequel to "Finding the "Grapefruit" Knife: A Pampered Chef Mystery"?

At this time, there is no sequel planned for this book. However, the author has written other mystery novels that may be of interest to readers who enjoyed this one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • redd3708
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • jenniferknapp