• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Malinda's 2nd Recruit: Invite to Grand Opening Show!

!Can you access the publisher file? I tried to make it a word file and it didn't format correctly.I would love to use this also! I have 2 new consultants since NC and Grand opening shows...This would be great! Need it in word or open office form.I can save it as a pdf. If you want to send me your information I could do it and ail it to anyone.I just don't know how to save as word document
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I've signing my 2nd recruit- Yea! Can I get some comments on this invite for her grand opening show?

Thanks for your comments and suggestions,
Malinda Klein
Senior Consultant

Attachments

• Grand opening example.PUb
    568 KB · Views: 669
Congrats, Team Leader! Yay!

Don't have publisher so I can't see the invite nor comment on it. But I just wanted to say whoo hoo on your promotion!

Can't see it either. Can you re-save it as a word doc?

ditto, cant see it

My team leader and I just met with her for coffee and she's going to sign on July 26th and her first show is August 6th- Yahoo!!

Thanks Jolie and everyone for the encouragement - got to love this place (CS).

I tried to save the invite as a Word file and I lost all the formatting. So, i re-saved as an adobe file.

I print them on the front and back and cut in half, so i have two invites on one page.

Attachments

• Grand opening example.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 868
I think it looks beautiful and very nicely done. Looks so better than anything I could ever do. :)

Looks great - just fix the misspelled word on the bottom left-hand corner in the section "What a job!" - it should be "If you're interested..." not "your".

Otherwise, it really pops! Congrats and good luck!

I totally missed the "your" - Thanks! I met with my potential recruit and she's scheduled for training on July 26th (and will sign then). Here first party is Aug 6th.

I love your flyer!! Do you think you can send it in a format that we can edit - with consultant's name, etc..?? THANKS!

CarolinaChef said:
I love your flyer!! Do you think you can send it in a format that we can edit - with consultant's name, etc..?? THANKS!

Can you access the publisher file? I tried to make it a word file and it didn't format correctly.

I would love to use this also! I have 2 new consultants since NC and Grand opening shows...This would be great! Need it in word or open office form.

I can save it as a pdf. If you want to send me your information I could do it and ail it to anyone. I just don't know how to save as word document

What is "Celebrating Malinda's 2nd Recruit: Invite to Grand Opening Show!"?

"Celebrating Malinda's 2nd Recruit: Invite to Grand Opening Show!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to celebrate the success of Malinda, who has recently recruited her 2nd team member. It is an exclusive invite-only event that showcases our latest products and offers special deals for attendees.

How do I get invited to the Grand Opening Show?

To receive an invitation to the Grand Opening Show, you must be a member of Malinda's team or be invited by one of her team members. If you're not yet a member, you can sign up to join Malinda's team and receive an invitation to the event.

What can I expect at the Grand Opening Show?

The Grand Opening Show will feature live demonstrations of our products, interactive cooking sessions, and special offers exclusively for attendees. You will also have the opportunity to meet and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and learn from their experiences.

Will there be any discounts or promotions at the Grand Opening Show?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions available only at the Grand Opening Show. These offers are exclusive to attendees and will not be available anywhere else.

Can I bring a guest to the Grand Opening Show?

Unfortunately, due to limited space, we are only able to accommodate registered attendees at the Grand Opening Show. However, your guest can sign up to join Malinda's team and receive an invitation to our next event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • hannahkatsmom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies