1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Grand Opening

1. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

I've signing my 2nd recruit- Yea! Can I get some comments on this invite for her grand opening show?

Thanks for your comments and suggestions,
    Malinda Klein
    Senior Consultant

Attached Files:

2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats, Team Leader! Yay!

Don't have publisher so I can't see the invite nor comment on it. But I just wanted to say whoo hoo on your promotion!

3. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Can't see it either. Can you re-save it as a word doc?

4. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

ditto, cant see it

Jul 3, 2009
  5. Malinda Klein

My team leader and I just met with her for coffee and she's going to sign on July 26th and her first show is August 6th- Yahoo!!

Thanks Jolie and everyone for the encouragement - got to love this place (CS).

I tried to save the invite as a Word file and I lost all the formatting. So, i re-saved as an adobe file.

I print them on the front and back and cut in half, so i have two invites on one page.

Attached Files:

6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I think it looks beautiful and very nicely done. Looks so better than anything I could ever do. :)

Jul 3, 2009
  7. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Looks great - just fix the misspelled word on the bottom left-hand corner in the section "What a job!" - it should be "If you're interested..." not "your".

Otherwise, it really pops! Congrats and good luck!

8. Malinda Klein

I totally missed the "your" - Thanks! I met with my potential recruit and she's scheduled for training on July 26th (and will sign then). Here first party is Aug 6th.

9. I love your flyer!! Do you think you can send it in a format that we can edit - with consultant's name, etc..?? THANKS!

Jul 14, 2009
  10. Malinda Klein

Can you access the publisher file? I tried to make it a word file and it didn't format correctly.

11. I would love to use this also! I have 2 new consultants since NC and Grand opening shows...This would be great! Need it in word or open office form.

12. Malinda Klein

I can save it as a pdf. If you want to send me your information I could do it and ail it to anyone. I just don't know how to save as word document

13. SPAMSTIME

SPAMSTIME Member

Oct 6, 2010
Have something to add?