• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My Grand Opening Open House?

In summary, Kristy is having her first open house tomorrow and she has 20 guests coming. She is excited about it and has already sold $300 worth of products. She is doing a mystery host and will have guests put their tickets in the Trifle Bowl. Kristy is also doing a demo, but does not mention what she is putting in each guest packet.
khergatt
Hi! My Grand Opening Open House is tomorrow. I am really excited about it. I have 20 confirmed guests coming and I invited my whole list of 100!!! I know there are a few more that will more than likely show up. I am really thinking my first show is going to be GREAT! I have a few outside orders totaling about $300 so far.

What should I have out? I'm talking as far as flyers, pamphlets, etc.

I am making:
Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies
Cookie Kisses
Cheese Block (with our cheese knife) and crackers

I am doing it as a mystery host and will have them put their tickets in the Trifle Bowl.

I have a going, going, gone flyer, a "What Size Apron Are You?" flyer, catalogs, order forms, door prize drawing slips (I'm going to use these for people that do not want to order anything),

What else should I have? Should I do a flyer about wedding registries?

HELP!!!!!

There is a check box about wedding registries on the Door Prize slip. No need for flyers.Are you doing a demo? What are you putting in each guest packet? Oops--just edited cuz I read your post closer. I think what you have is fine.

I think you have everything covered! Good luck and let us know how it goes!

People love to see the product. Too many flyers may just get lost. I love my glossy kitchen walls and I actually stick flyers up on one wall :) That way the ones interested in flyers, will be able to see them but it isn't a bunch of paper everywhere. Be ready for chaos. If you have a friend or family member that is willing to help, make them! Being hostess AND consultant can be a bit overwhelming if you have even 10 people there b/c you are chatting (they are people you KNOW), you are "selling" (you are the consultant) and you are trying to be a good hostess. THEN people start in with the orders and you have to remember door prizes (set a timer if you are doing them at different times...and hour can fly by).

Good luck and have a GREAT time with it. You'll love it.

Kristy...sounds like you have all the bases covered! Now, relax and have fun during your show! Hope you get lots of sales, and even more BOOKINGS!!

Good Luck today! and remember, HAVE FUN!

1. What products will be featured at the grand opening?

At the grand opening, we will have a wide variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase, including our top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. You can also expect to see some of our newest and most popular items, so be sure to stop by and check them out!

2. Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the grand opening?

Yes! We will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions at the grand opening event. Plus, if you make a purchase, you will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a free Pampered Chef product. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!

3. Can I bring my kids to the grand opening?

Absolutely! We welcome customers of all ages to our grand opening event. We will also have some fun activities for kids, so feel free to bring the whole family along.

4. What safety precautions are being taken for the grand opening?

Your safety and well-being are our top priority. We will be following all CDC guidelines and implementing additional safety measures, such as regular cleaning and sanitizing, social distancing measures, and requiring masks for all attendees. We want you to feel comfortable and safe while shopping with us.

5. Will there be any food samples at the grand opening?

Unfortunately, due to safety concerns, we will not be offering food samples at this event. However, we will have some delicious recipes on display and our consultants will be available to answer any questions you may have about our products and how to use them in your cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg